JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
FluteNinja (Offline)
New to JF

What are some good anime out there these days? - 04-01-2012, 04:52 AM

Hello, all.
I was wondering what are some good anime that are out right now? I haven't watched any anime in a very long time. I don't know what's good anymore, haha. I'm interested in more of the action/ninja/samurai anime at the moment. Thanks.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
on0123 (Offline)
New to JF

04-01-2012, 09:27 AM

Material: Oakley Sunglasses box is senior of c acid fat, soft nylon nose, and forehead nurse pad standard: this glasses meet United States National Standards Council ANSIZ87.1 anti-impact standard, by EU CE EN166 quality detection, more tie personal face frame color: milky white, and shallow grey frame used imports c acid ester raw materials, integration structure design, nose parts and temple on both sides of supporting anti-sensitive sexual of elastic super soft liner, products heat, and anti-impact, and folding angle flexible sexual good, and not deformation, is for basketball/ Ideal protection for soccer lovers of ball games, such as specially designed products, can effectively resist and cushioning on impact brought about by the eye, protect the eye from injury. This shop after the professional assembling optical lens, vision correction problems can effectively resolve the lovers of ball games. National labor protection products quality supervision and inspection center of competency, in line with United States Bureau of standards ANSIZ87.1 impact resistance standards, passed the European CE EN166 quality testing. Factory certification is complete, guaranteed authentic. Accessories: special Oakley Hijinx Sunglasses for State of one package, glasses bags (doubles as cleaning the mirror cloth) 1.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LilyJay (Offline)
New to JF

04-04-2012, 11:46 PM

Zetman is looking pretty good right now. Good action anime is hard to find nowadays.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
FluteNinja (Offline)
New to JF

04-06-2012, 07:36 AM

I did get to watch Shigurui about 4 days ago. It seems to be pretty good indeed. I especially like the traditional Japanese style music, it fits well with the atmosphere. I have only watched a little bit of Zetman. From what I have seen, it seems interesting as well. Thanks again for the recommendations.