JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Narutocrazy101 (Offline)
Noki...

Who wants to work for a manga company! - 08-09-2007, 10:52 PM

I own my own anime manga company. i am making a comic. I have a dead line in two months. so please give me a story i can use. i will make you famous

Family
Cousin:buklao456,HoshiChan
Brother:animeeomarguy, Psychopathic Sister:QuoyaNatsume
nephews:Thunda, Cat:Animerox102
Deutsche schwester:cassiechan
My dog!Shes awsome!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KohanaIto (Offline)
got milk?

Send a message via MSN to KohanaIto
08-09-2007, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutocrazy101 View Post
I own my own anime manga company. i am making a comic. I have a dead line in two months. so please give me a story i can use. i will make you famous
you can use the one in my thread....do what you want with it....i can't do anything with it myself....good luck.

show me the world through emerald eyes of colbalt skies
(#3 (permalink))
Old
KohanaIto (Offline)
got milk?

Send a message via MSN to KohanaIto
08-09-2007, 11:55 PM

name ideas for Z:
fayn[new name for Z]

Story:

OniGea...once a beautiful land, now a fortress of destruction. Neighboring countries fought frightening battles against the Legial empire, but in the end it was all futile. The empire won and we were thrown into dust. Most of my kind have been reincarnated into human bodies, still with the souls of the immortals. We have Otome to thank for that. The once great queen of the immortals, Otome was beheaded by her own...well thats a different matter all together. It is a sin to hate the one from whom you were breed. So I cannot hate Otome. Yes, that is right, I am Fayn Juna Leambriose...princess of the immortal kingdom.

I remember that night so vivedly. Beneath the stars, we were one...and yet he is no more and I am here...alone. Though I am not alone I have them, The Abarharaki. The immortal Assasins, one hand dipped in the blood of others, the other lighting the way for a new world. That is our job. Some have resentment for their lot in life and just want to be normal, that is impossible. The elements within their bodies would create havok untrained. That is why I will watch for them. From the heavens I can see all that is there...and all that will be.

BOOM!

"Shit!" The silver haired beauty sat up. Her ears alert, but her eyes blinded. She felt her face and pulled away the bandage....

"Your awake." Looking over she saw the outline of a person.

"Come princess you must escape, the Empire is attacking!" the figure urged her in hushed tones.

"then they have found me...no?" The crimson eyes gleamed with tears in the light streaming from the window.

"Now do not despair, one day you will be safe, and the empire will fall!" The last was spoke with conviction, and longing.

A faded hand brushed her hair away and she was pulled into a hug, then shoved out the window...

"Now fly fayn, FLY!!!!!!" Miame, her nursemaid since the days of old yelled from the window out of which Fayn had just fell.

Feathers flew and wings as white as ivory snow extended from Fayns back as she plumeted toward the ground, with one great gust she lifted herself into the air and flew into the night...arrows surrounded her flying past and fire from guns wizzed past her ears, but still she kept her sights ahead, knowing better than to look back and see the destruction she had caused.

thats all i have for now....

show me the world through emerald eyes of colbalt skies
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Shiningmonkey (Offline)
Inventor of the s'moredog

08-10-2007, 09:12 PM

I would check into it but I don't have my story complete yet. Sorry
(#5 (permalink))
Old
ShadowFreak (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to ShadowFreak
Smile 08-11-2007, 12:17 PM

the offer sounds good, i have something i think it could become great unfortunately i'm not as good at writing as eloquently as above so i can't describe it for you now but i will have it soon, i have done some sketches of the main character. if you are interested please e-mail me at :
squazwollops@hotmail.com

don't hesitate to contact me.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Connor (Offline)
Live and let live

08-12-2007, 05:15 AM

Whats the company? banned? ohh...