JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Shokugan No Shana (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/7089-shokugan-no-shana.html)

Diru0gaze 08-17-2007 09:30 PM

Shokugan No Shana

ok guys shokugan no Shana

How many of u guys have seen this Anime??

tell me, what do u think of it?

I really love the it, its a prettty good anime, and there are going roumors about a Shokugan No Shana II, it should be out somewhere in september^^

(BTW, as u can seee i am new, so plzz i appologize if there allready has bin a thread about this anime, couse i dont think so)

masako053095 08-18-2007 09:17 AM

i aboslutely luv dat anime! its really cool!:D

Gerard 08-18-2007 07:37 PM

Noooo!.. I didn't like it.. i seriously can't take when a little girl go around with that big powers..
and wow.. I really also hate the classic thing about this kind of anime where the hero Girl gets in love in a weak boy .. Damn :P

Zeke 08-18-2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerard (Post 210520)
Noooo!.. I didn't like it.. i seriously can't take when a little girl go around with that big powers..
and wow.. I really also hate the classic thing about this kind of anime where the hero Girl gets in love in a weak boy .. Damn :P

ah, but theres another weak girl after the weak boy...and then theres the crazy maid. ;)

I love this anime. I found it by accident in an amv, showed the amv to my friend, said she'd love it, and we both got hooked on the first ep. :D

I've seen it all now, all of the OVA's too. They were soooo funny xD

And the second season along with the movie will be released in october.:D

~Zeke~

Diru0gaze 08-19-2007 02:33 PM

^^

Well, some ppl like it, and some don't^^, and i afcourse respect that^^

but is it really true, that there is coming a Shokugan No Shana II?? in somewhere in september or something??:vsign:

Diru0gaze 08-19-2007 02:34 PM

^^

ohh lol sryy* my mistake XD

eheh in october u say... COOl ^^ danm i can't wait^^

DarkraiShadowforce 08-20-2007 06:07 PM

yeah,my most favorite anime yes,
I like more shoujo/female characters that kick butts/a*ses than some masculine who kicks.

I got all episodes and got some figurines of Shana-chan and a game of it and more.:D

me=#1 Shana-fan =I pawn.:p

watashi wa fureimuheizu no Tenjo no Gouka Arasutoru,Enpatsu Shakugan no Uchite,SHANA!!

let's wait for the season 2 yes.can't wait!!

Diru0gaze 08-21-2007 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkraiShadowforce (Post 212411)
yeah,my most favorite anime yes,
I like more shoujo/female characters that kick butts/a*ses than some masculine who kicks.

I got all episodes and got some figurines of Shana-chan and a game of it and more.:D

me=#1 Shana-fan =I pawn.:p

watashi wa fureimuheizu no Tenjo no Gouka Arasutoru,Enpatsu Shakugan no Uchite,SHANA!!

let's wait for the season 2 yes.can't wait!!

^^,Yes Let's wait for it *waitiiiing and waiting*

hehe, darrnn i can't wait eitherXD......