JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   name that anime (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/7700-name-anime.html)

silversoraryuu 09-09-2007 07:25 PM

name that anime

okay here is how the game go. I'll say a qout, or describe a character, or describe the anime and sum 1 has 2 guess where it's from. if it's right then they go, and they hav 2 say a quot or blah blah blah u know. so i'll go 1st. i'll make it easy.
"Ah, this is such a drag"
who says that? if u get it wrond that's pitiful.

(note: i came up with this game in 2.1 seconds so if theres any potholes plz let me kno then forgive me. domo.):)

kerry 09-09-2007 07:36 PM

Shikamaru from Naruto.
I think every single person on this site would know that though, so you might want to make them more challenging; Things that are too easy usually aren't fun.

silversoraryuu 09-09-2007 07:41 PM

just makin sure. okay how about this 1.
"It's just a coincidence"
this qout was said about 5 times in the 4th episode of this anime. who said it and what anime is it from.

silversoraryuu 09-09-2007 07:58 PM

ha, that 1 was lil harder wasn't it. if u can't guess it then u can ask 4 a hint from me or give up, but if u give then i go again.

Oh and for evey 1 u get right u get +1pt if u get it wrong the it -1pt. and u hav 2 keep track of ur score. like Karry u would hav 1pt and i hav none.

Silversoraryuu: 0pts.

u hav 2 write ur own score.

if u can't guess it then the pt go 2 me. if u need a hint then you get .5 pts. i hope we can all do mathh here, cause i can't:mtongue:

animerox102 09-09-2007 08:08 PM

Hint!! Need Hint!!!

silversoraryuu 09-09-2007 08:49 PM

okay i'll tell u the name of the character but u hav 2 guess the anime.
Sousuke Sagura said this quout.

ivi0nk3y 09-10-2007 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silversoraryuu (Post 230440)
okay i'll tell u the name of the character but u hav 2 guess the anime.
Sousuke Sagura said this quout.

U mean Sagara Sanouske?!
That's Rurouni Kenshin.
Also, the first quote from Shikamaru. I'd only know that as "this is too troublesome" since I watch the sub :cool:

terra104 09-10-2007 03:59 PM

yeah same here, i only watch the sub, so atleast mention if its the sub or dub equivalent of the qoute.

silversoraryuu 09-10-2007 09:39 PM

no, sousuke Sagura from full metal panic. he kept saying it's just a coincidence. okay let me do another 1. humm.
okay 4 this 1 u hav 2 guess the character not the anime b/c i kindda give it awy. u hav 2 guess the missin character.
Naruto: I'm sure ur dieing 2 know my name, rite?
??????: I could care less.

ivi0nk3y 09-11-2007 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silversoraryuu (Post 231339)
no, sousuke Sagura from full metal panic. he kept saying it's just a coincidence. okay let me do another 1. humm.
okay 4 this 1 u hav 2 guess the character not the anime b/c i kindda give it awy. u hav 2 guess the missin character.
Naruto: I'm sure ur dieing 2 know my name, rite?
??????: I could care less.

Hint! Cos I dont wanna go through the whole of Naruto again to find this geezer!