JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
02-25-2008, 09:13 AM

Yami no Matsuei .... the Mangaka get some trouble -.- so she stopped to draw the end gah... I hate it <.<" cuz it was a really good story!! but noooooooo now the Manga is "dead"

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#22 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
02-25-2008, 01:22 PM

I loved Legal Drug but it just stopped at vol. 3 and I've heard there will be no more. It was right in the middle of the story, too.

(#23 (permalink))
Old
AuditoryRainbow (Offline)
New to JF

08-07-2008, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightChilde25 View Post
I loved Legal Drug but it just stopped at vol. 3 and I've heard there will be no more. It was right in the middle of the story, too.
I also loved Legal Drug, and I was always really frustrated by it stopping. It was an awesome manga and there was so much more to the story that we never got to see.. T-T
(#24 (permalink))
Old
ForeverDreamer (Offline)
de aru

08-08-2008, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
I wanted to talk about two examples of good manga that have stopped being published in america. Desert Coral is a long time favorite of mine, but was only published up to volume 3 in america, and then theres D.N.Angel, which was also an awesome manga, which stopped being published all the way into the 11 vol. has anyone else had an old favorite go dead on them like this? I can always finish the DNAngel anime, but I'll never see Desert Coral again, it wasn't popular enough to be put on the web...T_T
D.N.Angel didn't stop publishing. the manga-ka went on haitus. she apparently started it back up again last year around Christmas though. so i guess we're just gonna have to wait until TP gets vol. 12

Yurikago ga hitotsu atta, yurikago ni hitotsu ga atta. Hitotsu wa futatsu ni natta, yurikago wa hitotsu kiri ni magirete. Hoshi hitotsu haka ba de yurete kietekuyo~
(#25 (permalink))
Old
SheBuildsQuickMachines (Offline)
JF Regular

08-08-2008, 05:52 AM

Re:Play stopped getting published. i think it was because the writer/artist couldn't meet the deadlines....