JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Blood Plus Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/7760-blood-plus-manga.html)

Faeryn 09-12-2007 05:55 AM

Blood Plus Manga

Does anyone know where I can get the full Blood Plus manga? I have been searching online everywhere. My sister thought she found one site, but it was in Japanese. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :-D

ILOVEJAPAN 09-12-2007 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faeryn (Post 232334)
Does anyone know where I can get the full Blood Plus manga? I have been searching online everywhere. My sister thought she found one site, but it was in Japanese. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :-D

Is there a blood+ manga? Im pretty sure its just an anime, so I dont think your going to find anything.

Although, I could be wrong. If there is one, its news to me.

MMM 09-12-2007 11:22 PM

How interesting you should ask.

The BLOOD+ manga was recently licensed by Dark Horse, and should be out in English I THINK in February or March. They have also licensed the novelizations, which follow the anime a little more closely than the manga...(the manga is a very intersting retelling of the story!).

So, be a little patient...but it is coming!

ILOVEJAPAN 09-13-2007 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMM (Post 232990)
How interesting you should ask.

The BLOOD+ manga was recently licensed by Dark Horse, and should be out in English I THINK in February or March. They have also licensed the novelizations, which follow the anime a little more closely than the manga...(the manga is a very intersting retelling of the story!).

So, be a little patient...but it is coming!

I just found out the same information, and got all excited about being able to post it, but you beat me to it (lol)

anyway the exact date of release is: January 23, 2008

MMM 09-14-2007 02:40 AM

End of January...very cool. I think it will coincide with the anime DVD release, so we'll be up to our necks in Blood+...and I like that.

MMM 02-06-2008 05:41 PM

The Blood+ manga is released today. It's very different from the anime series. I am curious to hear what people think.

Yuri 02-06-2008 06:21 PM

>_< i want za blood+ manga!!!!!

MMM 02-07-2008 08:51 AM

I reread it again today...and it is a real different take. I know there are a lot of Blood+ anime fans here, and a lot of anime-to-manga titles are, in my opinion, crap. They are just summaries of the anime.

This is really different. I could see how some anime fans might not like this anime version because it takes the story in different directions...

(SPOILER>>>>>>>>>

Charles, who anime fans know as Karl, is introduced very early as a Saya nemesis)

anna7 03-08-2008 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faeryn (Post 232334)

[url removed.]
try this

MMM's right, please send it to her via PM or something else. ^_^

~ CoolNard

MMM 03-08-2008 06:53 AM

[Quote removed.]

PLEASE do not post links to illegal download sites. That an easy way to get banned here.