(#11 (permalink))
Old
Samael (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-04-2007, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albee3B View Post
OMG!!

I love Toppa Tengen Gurren Laggan!! I saw the first 4 episodes randomly and it was great stuff. lol

I even got some of my friends watching it and we saw the first episode at anime club (in school), yes it kind of made out brains rot but it was a good rotting lol

since none of us could remember the title (since its so long and awkward) we shortened the title to 'Face Mecha' that seems to work pretty good

i have to wait to see more episodes though (i am download illiterate) until one of my friends downloads more. that makes Albee sadbears...
For the love of this show I will teach you the ways of bit torrent, and anyone else who doesn't know how. Thank me later.

Go here:

BitComet - Reviews and free BitComet downloads at Download.com

Download and install that.

Then go here.

Tokyo Toshokan :: #tokyotosho @ irc.rizon.net :: Torrent Listing

Search for Gurren Lagann episode you want.

Click on it. Select "Open With".

If Bitcomet is not already selected, pull down tab and click other or browse.

Select Bitcomet as open with.

Download file.

Now here's the tricky part. Fan subbed anime often is in a compressed format like .mkv or .avi You need a handy media player like Media Player Classic and a good codec pack. Download and install these as well. use media player classic to watch what you download. The codec pack work automatically after being installed.

Media Player Cassic: Free-Codecs.com :: Download Media Player Classic 6.4.9.1 : Media Player Classic is an enhanced version of Media Player 6.4

Good codec pack: Combined Community Codec Pack

For the sake of anime I do no endorse using this information for piracy. I try to make a financial contribution to everything I download, and mainly use this for series that are not currently available outside of Japan.

Feel free to pm me with any questions.

Now watch the friggin' show!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Hanakotoba (Offline)
New to JF

03-30-2008, 02:55 AM

This was the best Mecha anime EVEEEEER in history up untill now. It probably will stay the best if you ask me. There's humor, drama, action ... The story was so great and the graphic was just amazing. In fact you can easily get attach to the characters ... XD I did anyway~
O.O The BGM at each scene, especially the fighting ones, were really sweet too! OMG and the way how Viral and Simon fought in all the parts *squeels*

This is definately one anime that true Mecha fans should watch <3

(Yah this is my all time favorite Mecha anime ... and for fans out there, they said the movie is coming out soon! ^(^ ^)><(^ ^)^ At the end of May)

* Hanakotoba *
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Drend (Offline)
The Unfortunate Otaku

04-07-2008, 02:58 PM

One of the most EPIC anime that I've EVER watched, EVER. (Notice the bold. It means I'm serious : P) The scenes, the unconventional mechs, FIGHTING SPIRIT! The list can just go on.They managed to make a comedic, action story with a bit of drama added in and still had a good show. Also, for a media player, try VLC Media Player, it plays....Well, basically ANYTHING.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Shiningmonkey (Offline)
Inventor of the s'moredog

04-08-2008, 08:27 PM

It looks really interesting so I might check it out.