JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Albee3B (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Albee3B
Question Who Knows of the manga/anime/drama series Gokusen? - 09-15-2007, 07:15 PM

I first saw the anime on EncoreWAM and it was so hillarious! Then I watched the first season of the live action drama series of Gokusen (omg soooo fun and awesome!!) and absolutely loved it (my mom even watched it with me and likes it too lol).

There is a manga as well but It has been licensed/translated and I REALLY want to read it!! I tried to download scanlations but...um...yeah my computer is a buttface and I'm a bit technologically challenged lol

I know it ended at volume 15 (the manga) and I know the manga is a bit different from the drama and the anime and I want to know how it ends!!

If anyone has read the manga or just knows about the end anyway, please pm me or reply here or something and tell me what happens (i doubt i'll get to read it anytime soon...or ever )!! I must have my fabid Shin/Yankumi love be satisfied!!

Oh and to anyone who is a Gokusen fan...who are your favorite characters (drama-verse/anime-verse/ or manga-verse)?

Mine are: Shin, Yankumi(anime)
Yankumi, Uchi, Noda (drama series)

Thanks to whoever responds!!

xoxo,
Albee

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary, How Does Your Garden Grow?

Mi Familia

Sisters: tiki808, Hentaro, HappyRiceBall

Brothers: Bakudan, Zagato289, shinka, Sachiko

Neko Brother: nekotakkun

Daughter: emiluvsjmusic

Niece: masako053095

Crazy Neighbor: wolfdreamer