JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

otaku or crazy - 09-16-2007, 11:03 PM

okay alot of ppl call me crazy b/c i hav an unhealthy absesion with anything japanese,(yes i admit it) i think im just an otaku. it's prolly b/c my entire wardrobe consist of anything anime. humm and b/c i have random conversations in japanese except im the only 1 speaking it and i end up translating what i say, i kndda speak automaticly now. and i luv sasuke, neji, garra, naruto, shikamarou, itachi, ichigo, HITSUGAYA, renji, uruhara, uryu, haji, kai, solomon, able, ion, radu, detrict, yashamarou, kiba, light, L (i kno weird) train, inuyasha, shashomaru, koga...okay maybe i should stop, believe me theres much much more. but im not crazy, just an otaku.lol, choudo.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
NekoTakkun (Offline)
The Original Neko Takkun

Send a message via AIM to NekoTakkun Send a message via MSN to NekoTakkun
09-16-2007, 11:08 PM

otaku and dont worry u arent alone lol my closet is full whit jap fashion and i cant stop talking about the virtual kie bands i love as well as anime ahhhh

im so in love haha im A Otaku and im proud lol

A Few things to say to the whole world. One is that im not the devil hes my wife, twice removed. Second is that GazetRock Is not dead its saddly in a low estate of dorment sleep, "hibernation". Third I love Mustard on my burgers! Any Questions?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

09-16-2007, 11:50 PM

lol, i know what u mean. it's good 2 kno im not the only one. . hey do any1 hav any info on cosplay in america? b/c i want 2 go 2 1 but i hate trying to search 1 on yahoo or google.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

09-17-2007, 12:38 AM

Don't let other people say get to you. For some reason, I can image you being a person who'd talk in super-fast speed... Just from your list of people and things you like.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#5 (permalink))
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

09-17-2007, 01:10 AM

ah well i talk alot but fast im not 4 sure, wait was that an insult. the list was just a joke, i tend to live my life around sarcasim and funny stuff. im an all round happy person. nothing bad about that, is there. (sarcasim)
(#6 (permalink))
Old
animedude3 (Offline)
心臓内のキーの嘘

09-17-2007, 02:09 AM

OTAKUUUUUUU!!!!! yes, finally sumone hu admits that they r an otaku!!! YAY!!! lets gather around the e-fire and reed manga tugehter!! or better yet, go on da e-internet and look for kul fanart!! YES!!! I WUV U GUYS!

... lets just pretend we never met, kay?
(#7 (permalink))
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

09-17-2007, 02:26 AM

wow ur really happy to meet otakus. i guess ppl don't admit it b/c i read sumwhere that otaku has an negitive connotation in japn. but anyway i wear my otaku-ness proudly. . literally. i always tell ppl not to talk about anything japanese round me bc we'll never b able to change the subject................hummmm. i like fruity pebbles (no one gets that do they?) sigh, im always saying jokes no 1 gets. it's like u have to b there.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
buklao456 (Offline)
JF Regular

09-17-2007, 02:31 AM

otaku ahahhahaha that so kool
but ya im all about JP to i alway think what there doing there doing it rite XD
you guy got to see how my hair look now so JP my parent alway say to me Ronnie yuo dont look Laos you look more Japanese or Korean man i wish my camera still work

(#9 (permalink))
Old
silversoraryuu (Offline)
go home! you amateur!

09-17-2007, 02:42 AM

lol, my parent say the same thing...wait my whole family say it. i think it's my random japanese outburst. and my hair scince i did get it a neon blu. humm i think it's weird my teacher asked me if i was half japanese too, im like damn i don't look japanese. it might b b/c i had japanese food 4 2 weeks straight until my mom wouldn't order it anymore. humm i wonder, well like i said unhealthy ubsesion.
p.s. i can't spell
(#10 (permalink))
Old
animedude3 (Offline)
心臓内のキーの嘘

09-17-2007, 03:52 AM

hey silversora, wonna b my sora-buddie (on my fam) PLZ!

... lets just pretend we never met, kay?