JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
masako053095 (Offline)
JF Regular

10-23-2007, 01:05 AM

Quote:
I've watched the first 3 already and am hooked. It's looking better than I expected
i know~! but its kinda cunfusing!

life is such a pain, but it's fun 2 c wat it'll throw at u. you'll learn 2 live with it. just like i have.
^**^
(=..=) /
( >< )/
My JF Family
Mother: tiki808
Father: hideo606
God Father: Peachboy
Aunts: AsianG1, Albee3B
Family Doctor: kyuuketsuki25
Sister: LilMizzButterfly, wbslngr
Brother: Thunda
Cousin: yukiNight
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
10-23-2007, 02:21 AM

I love it!!!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
masako053095 (Offline)
JF Regular

10-24-2007, 02:03 AM

Quote:
I love it!!!
me 2z! its like the best eva!

life is such a pain, but it's fun 2 c wat it'll throw at u. you'll learn 2 live with it. just like i have.
^**^
(=..=) /
( >< )/
My JF Family
(#24 (permalink))
Old
flein1337 (Offline)
JF Regular

10-25-2007, 11:20 AM

I'm not saying that shakugan no shanna is bad, but it seem 2 me so far that its the same thing over and over again, their relationship never makes any progress... Shana even said "i love u" at the end of season 1.. but Yuuji didnt hear what she said.. so im guessing it goes like this: they just keep fighting weak guys for a while, Yuuji gets some controll over his power, then they fight some new realy strong guys who tries 2 take take Yuuji's power or is trying 2 destroy the ballance.... they beat the new strong guys, it ends with shana or Yuuji saying "i love u" and this time Yuuji/Shana (who ever is confessed 2) hears it and say "i love u to" the end.....
thats what i think, but ima keep watching tho, since i like it and wanna see them get 2 gether and even kiss.. the kiss is bound 2 NEVER happen since its this kind of anime.. but theres always hope
(#25 (permalink))
Old
masako053095 (Offline)
JF Regular

10-25-2007, 02:35 PM

Quote:
I'm not saying that shakugan no shanna is bad, but it seem 2 me so far that its the same thing over and over again, their relationship never makes any progress... Shana even said "i love u" at the end of season 1.. but Yuuji didnt hear what she said.. so im guessing it goes like this: they just keep fighting weak guys for a while, Yuuji gets some controll over his power, then they fight some new realy strong guys who tries 2 take take Yuuji's power or is trying 2 destroy the ballance.... they beat the new strong guys, it ends with shana or Yuuji saying "i love u" and this time Yuuji/Shana (who ever is confessed 2) hears it and say "i love u to" the end.....
thats what i think, but ima keep watching tho, since i like it and wanna see them get 2 gether and even kiss.. the kiss is bound 2 NEVER happen since its this kind of anime.. but theres always hope

i noe wat u mean, but i luv action/romance stories. shakugan no shana is also pretty funny.

^**^
(=..=) /
( >< )/
My JF Family
(#26 (permalink))
Old
Animekitty (Offline)
great sage of wisdom

10-25-2007, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flein1337 View Post
On the surface, I have to agree with this basic assumption but there is an element that sat quietly under the whole of Shana I and remains underscoring what I've seen so far in Shana II: who or what are Yuuji's parents and how long has he been a torch/mistes? The mother seems oddly understanding (kind of like Ichigo's father in Bleach) and we know absolutely nothing about Yuugi's absentee father. Since the whole story takes place in a world where existence and reality are at best transient we can assume nothing is at it appears. Personally, I feel Yuugi, in type of being anyway, is closer in relation to Hecate than we have been lead to believe.

I know people are watching, as I look at the download numbers being reported by eclipse, but am I only one rapt with expectation for the next episode? Perhaps I'm just weird?

Last edited by CoolNard : 11-08-2007 at 04:36 AM.