JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
ILOVEJAPAN (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-06-2008, 05:39 PM

Hmm, I would say myavergae for watching anime is about three at a time. I would say five is about the most O ever watch at a time (but that's not that often).

I have no trouble remember what I have watched, or whatthe characters names are. I think if you start to forget that much, then maybe you should slow down a little. If you can't enjoy an anime sereise than there is no point in watching it.

The only time I can remember having trouble distinquishing between two sereise is when I was reading Love Hina, and Maison Ikkoku at the same time. Bu that's only because Love Hina kinda copied Maison Ikkoku (but I love it anyway).
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Riccardo (Offline)
JF Regular

01-07-2008, 10:48 PM

The only time I find I'm having trouble remembering is when series are released periodically by Madman here in Australia. Ity can take 6-8 months to release a standard 26 episode series, one disk at a time with 4-5 eps each disc, and it is hard to remember if I am watching a few at a time.

Currently, I am watching Naruto, Bleach and Kyo Kara Maoh this way, but I am only collecting (and not watching) Innocent Venus, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumia and Le Chevallier D'Eon and possibly Death Note (which starts here next month). Its too confusing!

I prefer to watch a series from start to finish, and I'd even go so far as to want to see any sequels/movies right after the first one.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-07-2008, 11:56 PM

Thanks for the comments guys =P. I'm currently watching 3 shows (Goshuushou-Sama Ninomiya-kun, Clannad, and Chrono Crusade) and am having trouble with all of them >_< But luckily, I'm still enjoying myself! and thats what counts, neh? Hell, I can hardly remember peoples names in real life, why bother with anime names? XD

(#14 (permalink))
Old
flein1337 (Offline)
JF Regular

01-08-2008, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
Thanks for the comments guys =P. I'm currently watching 3 shows (Goshuushou-Sama Ninomiya-kun, Clannad, and Chrono Crusade) and am having trouble with all of them >_< But luckily, I'm still enjoying myself! and thats what counts, neh? Hell, I can hardly remember peoples names in real life, why bother with anime names? XD
Goshuushou-Sama Ninomiya-kun is cool but not that great ending... clannad is awesome so far no wonder tho its the same creators who did kanon and air so im hoping for an happy ending this time
(#15 (permalink))
Old
averi50 (Offline)
Gone From JF

... - 01-24-2008, 06:22 PM

lol, anime addiction. there may be a certain limit to anime (i know, i know, blasphamy), but when it takes up your life too much its just sad... (and really funny for those of us watching their behavior change). ^^'
(#16 (permalink))
Old
NightChilde25 (Offline)
In my own little world

Send a message via AIM to NightChilde25 Send a message via Yahoo to NightChilde25
01-24-2008, 07:30 PM

First of all let me say that I Chrono Crusade! Cried at the end, but loved it all the same. Don't worry. Sometimes I momentarily forget the names of the animes I've seen. It's not because I'm rushing through them. I enjoy every second, it just slips my mind sometimes. It happens twice as often if I have a hard time pronouncing the name. I'm known for saying "I'll have to see a little of it or see the cover art before I can tell you if I've seen it or not, but I probably have." It drives my friends crazy. LOL. I usually don't have problems with the characters very often, though. I know that sounds strange, but it's true. You may want to take that advise on making a blog or file with the names of what you have seen. I have a wordpad file that I keep, just to help my memory. It does help. Now if my friend, who is also somewhat of an anime supplier, asks me if I have seen something I just copy that file to a flash drive and hand it over. LOL.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
chibitensai06 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to chibitensai06
07-19-2008, 01:20 AM

hah! too much anime?!.....that's good news for me!! I mean....that's really awesome!! ha3/....xD

I'll do anything to protect the one most special to me..

*VK (~esp.Kaname Kuran~) fan
*Yamada Ryosuke fan
*D. Gray-Man (~esp. Allen Walker~)

dArkness fRom tWiLight cRimsOn fRom blOod, thAt fLows bUrieD in tHe fLow of tIme...in thy gReaT nAme, I pLedGe mySelF to dArkNesS tHose wHo opPoSe us sHall be dEstRoyEd bY the pOweR yOu and I poSesS...DragU sLaVe!!

Be my friend:
Crunchyroll: natsume_fuji28@yahoo.com.ph
(#18 (permalink))
Old
pandaNH4 (Offline)
New to JF

07-19-2008, 01:25 AM

Haha. I don't think you can get to much anime. I have been into anime and all that stuff for over five years now, and I don't think I have forgotten much. lol.

If you want to keep them straight while watching more than one series, try to watch ones that are totally different from each other.

Oh by the way, Chrono Crusade is a really good series. I watched that a while back. It was amazing.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Hackimoto (Offline)
Fighting the blues

07-19-2008, 09:55 PM

That's the reason I can't watch anime shows or play rpgs anymore, I know I'm not going to get to put the right amount of time into it. and I don't like to do things half ass

(#20 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

07-19-2008, 10:05 PM

I've watched long marathons of Anime series.. especially stuff like Evangelion which i've finished in a day
I got a few friends into it too and I used to watch things like Naruto and DBZ with them. Longest time doing that was around 7 hours in one sitting (started at 8pm, ended at 3am )

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers