JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Too much anime...? - 10-19-2007, 04:00 AM

I know, I know...You can never have too much anime =P. The problem is, I can't remember it all T_T. I'm watching anime back-to-back, and I can hardly remember the characters names...Sometimes I even forget if i've watched a series or not. I've only been a hardcore japan lover for about a year now, before that I only read manga from time to time, and watched whatever was on Adult Swim (FMA...Thank you, adult swim ^_^)...Is this normal? It sounds funny, but this is a serious question of mine. Am I O.D.ing on anime??

(#2 (permalink))
Old
Gunslinger (Offline)
Feels Overlooked alot.

Send a message via MSN to Gunslinger
10-19-2007, 08:31 AM

I dont beleive there is such thing as too much anime.^____^

Tsuzuki is my Vamp Sis.
Kuroneko is my sensei
Hentaro is my Fellow Klaha Stalker
Laina is my Big Kitten Sis
Miyavikuun Owns a Korean Turtle with me Named Kyung Soo

(#3 (permalink))
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

10-19-2007, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
I know, I know...You can never have too much anime =P. The problem is, I can't remember it all T_T. I'm watching anime back-to-back, and I can hardly remember the characters names...Sometimes I even forget if i've watched a series or not. I've only been a hardcore japan lover for about a year now, before that I only read manga from time to time, and watched whatever was on Adult Swim (FMA...Thank you, adult swim ^_^)...Is this normal? It sounds funny, but this is a serious question of mine. Am I O.D.ing on anime??
That depends if u give up having social life and stop doing other things that u like, or if u need to watch anime and feel really bad if u dont then u are watching too much, other than that watch as many as u want
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Lien (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Lien
10-19-2007, 09:16 AM

Well i have problems with remembering things to (in my case everything) but well i keep watching anime but not that much. I'm know trying to watch Cardcaptor Sakura Ep. 6 And i'm reading Bleach and Naruto don't want to do to much in the same time

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Eiri (Offline)
Random lost person

Send a message via Yahoo to Eiri
10-19-2007, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
dont worry I have the same problem. I'll watch anime or read a manga and after watching and reading so many anime and manga I foget who's supposed to be in which manga/anime and I'll forget titles too

My Property:Pexster, Slykaz1

If the ocean was vodka and i was a duck,
i would go to the bottom and drink my way up
but the ocean isn't vodka and i'm no duck
so pass up the bottle and shut the hell up!

Score: Eiri: 43 Slykaz1: 78Rojjin: 59 Yuna7780: 79 reihino:15 Crani:22 Ramones1976:0 AnimeBaby:3 Arikado:1 Kikibunny23:3
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Kenta21 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-07-2007, 05:03 AM

I know how that feels, watching three different series at the same time and then getting thim mixed up and forgetting which episode on which seres you were on.

Mew... ( 水に流す mizu ni nagasu )
(#7 (permalink))
Old
nanakitadefan1 (Offline)
New to JF

01-05-2008, 08:02 PM

I love Cardcaptor Sakura I own all of the Anime and Manga! Sakura is so cute! Are you enjoying the series???????? : )

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
this is bunny. Copy and paste him into you signature to help him gain world domination!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
DragonShade (Offline)
美魚さんは白鳥な

01-05-2008, 11:50 PM

I've only been a hardcore anime fan for 5 month, and I have watched over 100 series lol, Crazy huh? I won't forget the names of my fav characters of course ~hehe. Suggestion: Open a blog and list all the animes u have watched or gonna watch....keep track... haha

白鳥は哀しからずや、空の青、うみのあをにも、染まず ただよふ。 
美魚さんは白鳥、僕は青、ぼくらは交わらない

My Anime List

Chara Listing XD
(#9 (permalink))
Old
flein1337 (Offline)
JF Regular

01-06-2008, 12:27 AM

often when im scouting for new anime 2 watch, i often tend 2 watch an episode of an anime i think looks intresting.. then i think "there is something familiar with this" then b4 i've watched the whole ep i realise that i've watched the series b4.. so yer not the only1
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Kiyuge (Offline)
o(≧ω≦)o

Send a message via AIM to Kiyuge Send a message via MSN to Kiyuge Send a message via Yahoo to Kiyuge
01-06-2008, 06:06 AM

It is verry normal. for me anyway. I watch alomost over 50 anime's and I cannot remeber alot of them.

Family:
Husband: Aota
Wife: Kiyuga
Master: Kiyuga, IonFortuna
Sisters: Nekozawa, HinataUchiha
Borhters: Sutiiven.
Silly Side-kick: Slykaz1
Secret Lover: SonozakiSotaro

I own:
Mitsu & Hachi- Dolly
Yasu - Acid Black Cherry
Furukawa - Nookicky