JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

06-30-2009, 01:28 AM

I used to like bey blades alot. the show was cool but i really liked to buy the toy's and play with them with my friends. we used to put nails on themlol got stuck in my hand.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
06-30-2009, 01:44 AM

I still have my champion blade and at times i still watch the episodes.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog
(#13 (permalink))
Old
sardO (Offline)
New to JF

06-30-2009, 04:36 AM

Beyblade was an awesome show and the actual beyblades they made as toys were really cool and fun. Where I lived, it was another one of those big fads that was really popular and pretty much everyone had a beyblade and we went head-to-head at school... good times. The show kind of got a little dumb after a while when it clearly started to run out of ideas. How far can you take spinning tops? But anyways, the first 30 or so episodes of the show were awesome and overall Beyblades is an awesome show/game.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

06-30-2009, 04:44 AM

it really was. I would customize my bey blades i even went as far as to take a dremmel and cut away at those little safter clips so i could add a second weight ringlol
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
06-30-2009, 04:52 AM

One thing i liked about it was putting the parts together and testing them out and if its no good i attach different parts.

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog