(#21 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
11-04-2007, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flein1337 View Post
what makes u think that ppls that have yet 2 start watching death note or are yet 2 finish it wanna hear that spoiler????? ppls like u should get banned

i got that spoiler when i watched the first ep of death note it ruined the whole thing for me, knowing that Light died in the end, cuz then u know he didnt make it. i realy hate ppls that tell's spoilers just cuz the show didnt go their way... like u said that just because ur beloved L actually lost 2 Light. i hate ppls that just throw's spoilers without thinking that its a spoiler and i now hate U..

just let me tell u this
NOT EVRY1 HAVE WATCHED THE SHOW UR SPOILING HERE!!
Woah, woah, woah, hold your horses dude. Chill a bit. Sure, it's hard to face the reality of spoilers but really, that's the way it is now ^_^; They didn't mean to spoil anything for ya (even if DN is one of the best anime ever and that mainly comes from the suspense Ok, not helping, lol XD).
My point is, you don't go hating people just because they did something wrong accidentally. She/he has already apologized; hating 'em won't benefit anyone at all, ne?
Besides, the thread's name itself is self-explanatory. Only people who have watched/read the anime/manga in question will actually post/recognize the contents in it. So technically, you can't blame 'em for spoiling anything in the first place, ne? This goes for everyone else too.

By the way guys, I had hoped Light would win in the end >_< Argh!! More anime should end with the bad guy triumphant, lol. =P

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 11-04-2007 at 05:24 PM.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-05-2007, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flein1337 View Post
what makes u think that ppls that have yet 2 start watching death note or are yet 2 finish it wanna hear that spoiler?????
NOT EVRY1 HAVE WATCHED THE SHOW UR SPOILING HERE!!
I've edited out the parts with spoilers, but you do realize that your comment is simply reposting the spoiler? If you didn't notice, I've tried my best to put up spoiler alerts from Emi's little slip-up, and me and you adding to it didn't help, so drop it.

So, back to the original question...

Last edited by CoolNard : 11-05-2007 at 03:49 AM.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
gothiccornila (Offline)
New to JF

12-05-2007, 12:08 AM

then ending of the fruits Basket anime was bad, so was Ouran High School host club, good shows overall, but bad last episodes. Pokemon was good until they added all the new pokemon, then it got confusing.