JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Good Anime gone wrong? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/9261-good-anime-gone-wrong.html)

Powermad147 11-04-2007 06:14 AM

Good Anime gone wrong?

Has anyone ever watched an anime they loved, but right at the end it all goes to hell? I just finished "Futakoi Alternative", and not only was it good up to the 10th episode, I was thinking of it being one of my new favorites. But guess what? In the last 3 episodes, it all just went down hill so badly I had to FORCE myself to watch the last ep. Are there any other series like this? You know, ones leaving you wishing you had never seen them from the start?

*****************WARNING!!**********************

DEATH NOTE SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!

A note to all fans of death note or those who expect to watch it. This topic has become unsafe for your you, as there are spoilers on every page. Please, at the risk of your own enjoyment of deathnote, do not read any further ^_^

emiluvsjmusic 11-04-2007 06:22 AM

lol i luv death note but not the ending T_T

Powermad147 11-04-2007 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiluvsjmusic (Post 285201)
lol i luv death note but not the ending T_T

I feel your pain, but it's sort of not the same...Death note's ending stunk, but it was sensible and really the best choice.

*****************WARNING!!**********************

animerox102 11-04-2007 06:29 AM

um...well...let me think...
1. part of naruto but not the ending Ending.

QuoyaNatsume 11-04-2007 06:32 AM

Well...Tenjho Tenge's ending pissed me off!!:mad:
I hope they really didn't end it like that, and that they're actually making more:D

Powermad147 11-04-2007 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuoyaNatsume (Post 285209)
Well...Tenjho Tenge's ending pissed me off!!:mad:
I hope they really didn't end it like that, and that they're actually making more:D

Tenjho Tenge was just...not my type of manga. The anime may be different, but the manga had a rape scene in the first volume already -_-" That was it for me.

*****WARNING*****

emiluvsjmusic 11-04-2007 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Powermad147 (Post 285203)
I feel your pain, but it's sort of not the same...Death note's ending stunk, but it was sensible and really the best choice.

yeah i know light had to die
but why L????????? Q_Q

Powermad147 11-04-2007 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emiluvsjmusic (Post 285216)
yeah i know light had to die
but why L????????? Q_Q

AGREED! L may have lost in the show, but he won in our hearts T_T. JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL! :D

Lol you struck my weak point, talking about L ^_^. Or romance anime, I'm like flies to a bright light with those two things.

emiluvsjmusic 11-04-2007 06:52 AM

aww!!!! :D

animerox102 11-04-2007 06:52 AM

dammit!! i was just in the middle of that show!!! you guys suck!