JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Powermad147 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Perspective changers - 11-04-2007, 07:57 PM

I was wondering, how many anime have changed your perspective, even in the tiniest way? I've just watched an anime last night that had driven me mad with depression due to its last three series-killing episodes. But looking back on it, it was a unique anime that changed my idea of what love was. Anything like this happen to you?

(#2 (permalink))
Old
flein1337 (Offline)
JF Regular

11-06-2007, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powermad147 View Post
I was wondering, how many anime have changed your perspective, even in the tiniest way? I've just watched an anime last night that had driven me mad with depression due to its last three series-killing episodes. But looking back on it, it was a unique anime that changed my idea of what love was. Anything like this happen to you?
yep.. elfen lied made me realise how rotten human kind is... i think the earth would be way better without humans on it now.. we humans r violent and only think's about our self.. the only reason we let other animals live is because we found out that the food chain would be destroyed if we didnt stop 2 wipe out the animal's.... we gonna destroy our self and manny other species either by destroying the earth by war, or using up earths resource's...
(#3 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
yeah... - 11-06-2007, 01:32 AM

yep it does to me anime seems to show how mean we humans are and how silly are strong our love is and mostly we kill are fight to prove things..its kinda depressing guess thats why most anime have a 60% of morbid depress killing people in it

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
AgnieszkaKonnichiwa (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to AgnieszkaKonnichiwa Send a message via Skype™ to AgnieszkaKonnichiwa
11-06-2007, 02:07 PM

Yeah, that's right!!

Humans shouldn't exist in this world. poor animals!!

Elfen Lied was a beautiful anime!!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

11-06-2007, 02:10 PM

here's an idea... to sort out the problem of how bad humans, why don't you start by killing yourselves then we'll follow

i see these comments on here sooooo much and they are soooo stupid...