JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Too little romance in Rurouni Kenshin? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/9336-too-little-romance-rurouni-kenshin.html)

AgnieszkaKonnichiwa 11-06-2007 02:11 PM

Too little romance in Rurouni Kenshin?

Who thinks that there is too little romance in Rurouni Kenshin, should write something here.

I think that there should be more romance!! :rheart: :p

Ito 11-06-2007 03:52 PM

i can recommend u some manga. wjuliet and Snow drop . snow drop is a korean manga soo u read from the left to the right.. bouth are alot off romance in it.. hugs Ito

Isamu 11-06-2007 03:53 PM

why do you want more romance in rouroni kenshin, it should have more action honestly.

ivi0nk3y 11-06-2007 03:54 PM

wow what are you talking about, Kenshin has so much romance. The guy basically shaped his life around cos of the woman he loved. It is heartbreaking to see him interact with people the way he does.
Jeeze..

Isamu 11-06-2007 04:02 PM

Rouroni kenshin is basically the coolest pimp I have ever seen. Also Rouroni Kenshin has too much romance to be a samurai anime.

AgnieszkaKonnichiwa 11-06-2007 07:12 PM

yeah I now, you all have probably right...

but I really want to see some more romance between Kenshin and Kaoru!

I talk about all the anime and manga series.

I'm not ready reading the manga series, so I'm looking forward to do it!! :)

A lot of kisses to all Kenshin fans!! :marusmile:

AgnieszkaKonnichiwa 11-06-2007 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ito (Post 287118)
i can recommend u some manga. wjuliet and Snow drop . snow drop is a korean manga soo u read from the left to the right.. bouth are alot off romance in it.. hugs Ito

Thank you for that Ito!! I will read those mangas you recommented :ywave:

DarkNeko13 11-06-2007 11:03 PM

kenshin was originally supposed to be a samuri romance story to begin with i've only seen a little of it i read the manga more though and i think it's fine the way it is though being a girl i naturaly dont want to see kenshin snuggling up to a blade...

ivi0nk3y 11-07-2007 02:00 AM

I dont care but Kenshin absolutely rocks. The music and everything!
The movies especially are so tragic. All that stuff when Kenshin is making his way back home to Kaoru.. and he gets helped on his way by a grown up Sanosuke. How can you say all of that is unromantic -_-'

Powermad147 11-07-2007 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AgnieszkaKonnichiwa (Post 287058)
Who thinks that there is too little romance in Rurouni Kenshin, should write something here.

I think that there should be more romance!! :rheart: :p

I'll take any chance I can to add more romance to something ^_^.I liked Rurouni Kenshin, but I felt its lack of romance a tad bit dissapointing as well... xD But the movie/OVA's (Which all must see! Go watch Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal NOW!!) They have the perfect balance of love and violence. In fact, Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal is the best anime movie(s) I've ever seen!