JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   Do you hate any anime character? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/9382-do-you-hate-any-anime-character.html)

Sutiiven 11-08-2007 11:47 AM

do you hate any anime character

hm oulong from dragonball and general tao and rock lee and goku and genjo sanzo from saiyuki and everyone off of mirage of blaze

AoshiShinomori 11-08-2007 02:28 PM

The characters I hate the most are those with potential to develop into deep ones but stop halfway. From deathnote there was Mello. A lot of intelligence, but all laid to waste in one half ploy. I wish he'd been there longer in the series.

From kaze no stigma, there was Genma. A lot of power, a stoic outlook but absolutely no improvement or involvement in the series except for a comedy fight with his son >_<. That really ticked me off.

From Rurouni Kenshin, there was Shogo Amakusa. Phenomenal power and training but after six episodes into the arc they reveal a soppy storyline about his history. Ah well! I gues you can never have the cake and eat it too ^^

onexsoul 11-08-2007 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NakamuraYumi (Post 288486)
Simple question..
Do you hate any anime character ?

Bacause no one never ask that question, It's questions like
Who do you like the most?
Are you in love with a character?

and so on..

:vsign:

i dont like... kugura from fruits basket
nor do i like fanta from fearies landing

i could name more... but im not...

MaymeRachael 11-09-2007 01:17 AM

I really didn't care for Neji from Naruto much ^_^'

Hyakushi 11-09-2007 04:09 AM

Saskue from Naruto (he's so weak minded (-_- ) .), Yuki from fruit basket (Talk about micheal jackson moment O_o!!!!), Naraku from Inuyasha (Just Die Already!!! :mad: lol).
The girl thats always trying to get Onizuka fired in GTO (She's nothing but a spoiled brat).
Thats about all I can think of right now O_O!

HawkEye 11-11-2007 10:43 PM

I hate Gato from Naruto and Takedo from Samurai X

CherryMillkieWay 11-11-2007 10:52 PM

noooooobodeh

I hate none. But the one i least like is Sakura from naruto, she is alright sometimes but....ino is WAAAAY less annoying. Sakura's a fussy whiny ...***** at most times, yea..
i dont really like or love any anime characters tho...>_>

CherryMillkieWay 11-11-2007 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakushi (Post 289769)
Saskue from Naruto (he's so weak minded (-_- ) .), Yuki from fruit basket (Talk about micheal jackson moment O_o!!!!), Naraku from Inuyasha (Just Die Already!!! :mad: lol).
The girl thats always trying to get Onizuka fired in GTO (She's nothing but a spoiled brat).
Thats about all I can think of right now O_O!

I agree with every thing you just said....sasuke falls into everyone's traps, i dont watch fruits basket, or GTO, but yea, naraku should just hurry and die, the story line started getting boring

CherryMillkieWay 11-11-2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaymeRachael (Post 289670)
I really didn't care for Neji from Naruto much ^_^'

awwww, nejis awesome...well after he stops being so emo , trying to kill poor hinata :rheart: o_O;

BleachFreak 11-11-2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuzuki (Post 288499)

oh no wait Sasuke "emo" LOL

Sasuke is not emo