how do you put pictures on the post? I don't know how! *sobs*
(#22 (permalink))
Old
YennonCrow (Offline)
The Chosen Mind

Send a message via AIM to YennonCrow
07-15-2007, 10:56 PM

Yeah, I knew Sora was ten :P the ending to .hack//sign made me sad for him :/

to post pictures you click on the "incert image" button thats above here ^ a box will pop up wanting you to put the link to the image inside. Do that, hit 'ok' and you're done.

hm... I used to know how to run into that one girl from .hack//sign who only showed up in two episodes... gah, I can't remember her name. Anyways, if you run into her you'll get a bunch of grunty food. I'll look it up and post back here.

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
YennonCrow (Offline)
The Chosen Mind

Send a message via AIM to YennonCrow
07-15-2007, 11:06 PM

Secrets for .hack//infection .hack//Infection Part 1 Cheats - .hack//Infection Part 1 Codes - .hack//Infection Part 1 Secrets

Secrets for .hack//mutation .hack//Mutation Part 2 Cheats - .hack//Mutation Part 2 Codes - .hack//Mutation Part 2 Secrets

Secrets for .hack//outbreak .hack//Outbreak Part 3 Cheats - .hack//Outbreak Part 3 Codes - .hack//Outbreak Part 3 Secrets

Secrets for .hack//quarantine .hack//Quarantine Part 4 Cheats - .hack//Quarantine Part 4 Codes - .hack//Quarantine Part 4 Secrets

The last game you can run into the 'ghosts' of people from .hack//sign. I only found BlackRose twice. One where you first meet Mia and Elk. And the other is in Dun Loreeg(sp?) behind the grunty stables.

Bah, I didn't find the location of A-20 I think her name was...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
JRockaddict (Offline)
aishiteru bis

Send a message via AIM to JRockaddict Send a message via Yahoo to JRockaddict
07-18-2007, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNanami View Post
I wasn't a big of of twilight i have to say

But i did Buy yen .Hack//sign for her birthday (the complete series oh yeah)

We own games 1-4 ... hey we should post up tips and secrets for the games if you go back to where blackrose takes you in the first game, there are special things you'll get
*attacks Subaru with twinblades*
let go of Tsukasa's hand!
he's MINE!!!
=3

i thought it was cool how BT got her name....
it was so simple...
i wasn't expecting that from her since she's a little sophicated......

ha ha!!
thanx for teh tip!

i always cry out with the music filled with memories of the four seasons....
we shared....
Shunsuke, forever in my heart <3

i own Seika, Tsukasa, Hiroki, Kenzo, Tooru, Ruka, Mofto, Ediee, Ryuto, Sou, Enik, Hiko, Death-O, Nii, Ryohei, Keita, Ryuichi half of Teruki and half of Kei
bloggymyspacegaiayoutubedeviantart

Last edited by JRockaddict : 07-18-2007 at 04:33 PM.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Alastor (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-18-2007, 05:03 PM

I love the issues and topics dealt with in .hack//SIGN. If the four .hack games would have been one game, perhaps two games, it would've been so much better, because I remember the first game being so incredibly intriguing.

The anime series ewre so-so. They spent too much time in "The World", which did not come off as a genuine MMORPG at all. The games portray that ten times better (naturally). But, good characters. I made a maraton on the last ten episodes, and by the time it was nearing 4 AM and the whole Skeith-comes-out-and-is-mean-to-Sora completely freaked me out. Especially the music. Skeith was scary. The other 7 phases weren't ^_^

I've yet to play G.U. but I'm not sure I'll enjoy it. It seems that every title I consider having lots of potential turns out to disappoint.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
KibaWolfFan (Offline)
New to JF

07-19-2007, 12:39 AM

Oh, if it is Gu vol. 2, It is pretty good (although the first mission drove me crazy, because I had kept passing buy the last people I needed to talk to), but you really are'nt finding much out, and the game basicly stalls you for the final game (that part i read in a review)

Last edited by KibaWolfFan : 08-01-2007 at 02:55 AM.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
KibaWolfFan (Offline)
New to JF

08-02-2007, 11:59 PM

Hidden-Forbidden-Rumours
----------------------------

HIDDEN-FORBIDDEN-HOLY GROUND// *go there at 12:00 am. (i think this is how it goes You will hear a girl crying and fall into a coma in a week.
*Touch the sign on the altar and you will be PKed by Tri-edge.

HIDDEN-FORBIDDEN-RADIATION(the place with the waterfalls)//*use a special item (what item? Please tel me!) and you will be taken to the pathway that leads to the (chapel?) area behind the falls.

HIDDEN-FORBIDDEN-HADES//* go there at 4:44:44....uh...AM(?) and you will hear a cat meowing. leave in 4 seconds or you will fall into a come in the real world.

**sory for so many things I am unsure of. Try the coma ones please and tell me if they work. Also, the times listed follow the real world time (most likely the one set for PS2)
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-03-2007, 01:44 AM

Sorry to disappoint, but I dun think those work. :\

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Shidash (Offline)
JF Regular

08-03-2007, 09:00 PM

Just wondering but they didn't say this officially but apparently there was something where people thought that Sora is Haseo. This is controversial though, what do you think? I personally don't think that is true.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
08-03-2007, 09:47 PM

No. He's a newly created character... >.>

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.