JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Haylesr11Rox (Offline)
New to JF

Post Quick, Easy and simple Japanese greetings Grammar, and more! - 03-18-2007, 07:33 AM

Hi Everyone!

Are you a non-Japanese speaker trying to learn Japanese, but you're finding even the simple stuff is just too hard? Well if you need some quick, easy and simple Japanese greetings, grammar and more head straight to: Lesson 1: 01 - Say It in Japanese - Kids Web Japan - Web Japan

Learn to speak Japanese, learn katakana and the o-koto

The second one is for a bit more intense full on learning and the first is just nice and simple, but still useful. I hope I helped everyone trying to learn Japanese out there and remember, if you wanna learn Japanese, Go for it! Please tell me if these sites helped you in any way, I would love to know.

BYE BYE!!!!

hAyLeY RuLeS
bYe pLeAsE rEpLy
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Haylesr11Rox (Offline)
New to JF

Red face Eeeeeek! - 03-18-2007, 07:39 AM

Hi

Sorry Everyone it's from me, the thread starter, and I just realised that I put this in the wrong section! Eeeeek! Ah well if people are really desperate for Japanese Language help they'll look EVERYWHERE...

BYE BYE!!!

hAyLeY RuLeS
bYe pLeAsE rEpLy
(#3 (permalink))
Old
kyen (Offline)
New to JF

Question I wanna to learn japanese - 03-18-2007, 01:05 PM

Hello, I'm a new men! Nice to meet you ! I 'm from Viet Nam. now, I'm learning Japanrese but I don't known to begin where ! I like Japanese and japan . This is coutry is very wonderfull . I knew Japan when I were watched the "Osin"film for 10years! I like to play football and know about Nakata, nakamura...
Who can help me to learning Japanese , I thankyou very much, i will give a fun gift about my coutry for anyone!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Haylesr11Rox (Offline)
New to JF

Talking Kyen: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!! - 03-20-2007, 09:14 AM

HIHI

Did you check out the sights I recommended? They really helped me, so if you wanna learn Japanese, I suggest you try them. I am still in PS and still learning Japanese form my Japanese teacher so if you have any simple words or phrases I could ask her. ( She is really nice, and I would say I want to know) So please reply soon, I will try to be on japanforum as often as I can so keep in touch!

BYEBYE

hAyLeY RuLeS
bYe pLeAsE rEpLy
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Necrogoddess (Offline)
New to JF

03-23-2007, 08:51 PM

Thanx a lot for the help. I've been wanting to learn Japanese for a while, and now I know a couple good sites to look at so once again, thanx a bunch!!!

Life as we see it or as it seems, is but a dream within a dream

"This isn't divine judgement, it's the work of some childish killer who's playing at divine retribution, that's all." - Ryuzaki

"Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future."
(#6 (permalink))
Old
aisukuriimugasukidesu (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to aisukuriimugasukidesu Send a message via AIM to aisukuriimugasukidesu Send a message via MSN to aisukuriimugasukidesu Send a message via Yahoo to aisukuriimugasukidesu
Talking 06-07-2007, 03:25 AM

I really loved the sources you gave out, it really helped out my Japanese. Right now, I am learning Japanese from a book, but the online sources you gave were absoultely fantastic.

The Hiragana song is so funny. xDDDDDDDD
(#7 (permalink))
Old
litha (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to litha
Thumbs up 06-08-2007, 03:07 AM

LOL I loved these websites.
They're so funny and easy for a beginner learn it.

The song of numbers is cool too. xD Haha~

☆☆ ♡ ☆☆ ♡ ☆☆ ♡ ☆☆ ♡ ☆☆ ♡ ☆☆

私はタリタです。はじめまして~!
저는 탈리타 입니다. 만나서 반가워요~!

~~♪ d(´∀`)b ♫~~

☆☆ ♡ ☆☆ ♡ ☆☆ ♡ ☆☆ ♡ ☆☆ ♡ ☆☆