JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   English & Other Language Help (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/)
-   -   Hajimemashite! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/10038-hajimemashite.html)

smiletmsw 11-27-2007 02:58 PM

Hajimemashite!

Hi, my name is Yuko. I am living in Tokyo and studying English now.
Are you interested in Japan or Japanese?
Why don't you exchange languages each other?
I can make you a very good Japanese speaker and teach you anything you want to know about Japan or Japanese.
If you use Skype, I want to talk with it very much. If you don't, it is easy to install and free.
I am very looking forward to your reply.
I will write you back as soon as possible!:vsign:

Kayci 11-27-2007 03:03 PM

Err...actually, if you don't mind emailing me, I'd like to ask you about other cities, if you've been there. :] My language is good...and my reading is getting better.

Email me please at junshin_yoshimi@msn.com

Dozo yorosiku onegaisimasu <3

Onsenfan2007 12-01-2007 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smiletmsw (Post 310724)
I can make you a very good Japanese speaker and teach you anything you want to know about Japan or Japanese.
If you use Skype, I want to talk with it very much. If you don't, it is easy to install and free.

I'm glad to meet you....I've been interested in anime & manga for about 4 years. I'm pretty good at english...it always amuses me when the english subtitlers mispell an english word. For example... your & you're...your is possessive in that it indicates the ownership of something, but you're is a contraction of you are.As a result of my interest in anime, I been slowly learning spoken japanese.

Nanobyte 12-01-2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smiletmsw (Post 310724)

Hi, plz help me with my japanese!

Tifaa 12-01-2007 10:41 PM

I've been speaking english since I was a kid, and at school, I've been teaching kids from my age and younger (17-10). I really want to learn japanese, and it would be fun "teaching" again. The reason why I want to learn japanese is because I wanna become a translator from Japanese to enlish/norwegian since I don’t have any education possibilities left, or 60 000kr for one year of school XD
I did have skype once, but I have a new computer, but it won’t be any problem.

NakamuraYumi 12-08-2007 04:23 PM

I would be happy to help you !
I'm not a native english speaker, but can speak fluent.
I never used Skype before, but I don't think there's a problem :)

Waiting for you answer, xD

Kerun 12-14-2007 03:55 PM

Hey Yoku! I'd love to help you study English. I'm also interested in Japan, so it would be killing two birds with one stone, wouldn't it? I'm also on-line [in the Skype] most of the time, so I can teach you as much as you want.

If you're still interested, then my Skype user name is neta.friedman.
=]

kyo_9 12-21-2007 01:18 PM

hajimemashite..
I like to learn more about japan..
although my english is not that good but I'll try to help you until my limit..
btw I will be going to japan next year..
yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Yorichan 12-21-2007 02:11 PM

i wanna learn too!:p please.......

Realworldgaara17 12-21-2007 06:39 PM

i can help with English cause i live in the United States and i would love to learn the Japanese language. YaYz for the many widespread cultures and languages. (I wish i lived in Japan):D