JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Cyclamen (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Cyclamen
01-23-2008, 11:29 PM

Sono italiano anche io. Mi sono laureato in lingua giapponese all'università, ho vissuto a Tokyo e mi è piaciuto tantissimo!

Last edited by Cyclamen : 01-23-2008 at 11:40 PM.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-24-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
But how am I gonna get to know a person if I don't understand a word of what they're saying?!

Hi Suki. I mean you 'd better let them (I mean the people who live their own country) know that you r interedted in them and their coutry. It's nice to feel , isn't it? What do you feel , if the japanese girl guide book handed just try to ask you the way to the station in poor Spanish? I don't think you just dump her saying " Che cazzo ne so! (hahaha this is bad italian, means "who knows!" but bad way. dont use for the acquaintence. usually girls dont use cazzo word! hahaha

Nope, Spanish do two kisses, one on each cheek; I think it's French people who do three? Okay, so I'll give it a go: Ciao. Sono Suki *kisses cheek lol*Como ti chiami? Sei una studentessa e sono di 'Spain' [err Spagne...?]. Se ti va, prendiamo una birra insieme?

It is say "Come ti chiami?" and you wanted to say I'm a student. right? In this case "Sono una studentessa, e sono di Spagna. Spanish is Spagnolo! nyolo nyolo lol.
Birra! your sentence is alright! brava!

How do you say "I'm sorry, I have a boyfriend" ? I've been told that Italian guys don't hesitate to hit on foreign girls x)

You say" Mi dispiace, ho un ragazzo." But italian boys dont care that. Just say" But he is not here, right? Let's go having beer." Somehow they r logic! very honest cute animal! I dont mean to offend anyone.

Yeah, that's right. It's 'como te llamas', not come, that means eat xD! And mi is a possesive adjective [mi coche = my car] and me is a neuter pronoun which is often mistaken for the subject of the sentence.

Como yea como... It sounds very much spanish. I still remember my spanish teacher pronaunced "J" like gargling.

Italian lesson 2

verb "essere" = be
It changes the form for 6 ways depends on the subject(like spanish, french)

present (io=I) sono
(tu=you) sei
(lui=he/lei=she/ it)è
(noi=we) siamo
(voi=you) siete
(loro=they) sono[/color][/color]

now you invited your new friend to having beer.... mmmm what do you do.
ok.

"Che birra ti piace? A me piace assoltamente birra giapponese Asahi super dry!
è amaro ma corposo e profuma benissimo. "

"What beer do you like? I like absolutely japanese beer Asahi super dry! It is bitter but tough(I cant translate good) and smells very good"

I'm sorry was it too long?
(#23 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-24-2008, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYinniex View Post
I understand some of it.
I used to study it
But it's gone now.
But italian accents are SOO hard.
I can read it and understand it (in general) but thats about it.

Here goes:
Mi chiamo Yinnie
Ho 17 anni.
Mi piace Tiramisu e JROCK.

~~

Le Tiramisu, por favore
Quanto costa?

HAH! i suck at this.
This is shameful. XDD
Thats about it..off the top of my head.
Ciao. Yinnie! I'm Tomoko and i'm 36 years old. wow more than twice of your age.... shock.... ショック。。。。
anyway how do you pronaunce your name?
Then you mean italian "R" is difficult for english speaking people, isnt' it?
Cos their R is very R, but there r some italian who cant do italian R!
I think italian is very melodius, not like japanese. japanese sounds like a typewriter. ooo I'm a japanese though...
(#24 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-24-2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
Io parlo italiano! non anche terrificante bene ma io pratico fin da 5 anni e mio padre posseduto una casa vicino a roma (io sono francese ^ ^)
Hi, What a envious(?) thing having a house in Italy. I wanted the apartment with Duomo View. But It cost. mmmm rottery...
(#25 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-24-2008, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclamen View Post
Sono italiano anche io. Mi sono laureato in lingua giapponese all'università, ho vissuto a Tokyo e mi è piaciuto tantissimo!
Che bello. Sei secondo italiano che mi ha amndato una risposta. grazie tanto mi fa piacere. e Parli anche Giapponese? meglio scrivere in Giapponese per il tuo studio.
Come sei andato a vivere in Tokyo, ma dove in Tokyo?
(#26 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-24-2008, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinigami13 View Post
Hi Gattaccia I'm Italian too and I'm from Sicily. I love Japan and all that is Japanese and I hope maybe someday I'll go to live there. I'm new in the forum but feel free to ask everything you need

Ciao Gattaccia, anch'io sono italiano e vengo dalla Sicilia. Amo il Giappone e tuto ciò che è giapponese e spero qualche giorno di andarci a vivere. Sono nuovo nel forum ma se hai bisogno di qualcosa chiedi pure.
Ciao! Come mai hai scelto questo nome brutto... uuups mi dispiace dal capo... è pauroso "shinigami 13" meglio "Tenshi chan 3" L'ho creato io!
Piacere comunque
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Sinner (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to Sinner
01-24-2008, 03:29 PM

Nope, but i would realy like to learn it.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-24-2008, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
hey! you speak italian Oral Girl??
No, I don't but somehow I understood what it meant x) and stop calling me that ¬¬'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclamen
I am Italian too. My son Lauro... wait, I don't think that's what it means x) I graduated in Japanese language at university, I live in Tokyo and I love it so much! (couldn't figure out what piaciuto means, sorry)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gattaccia
I mean you 'd better let them (I mean the people who live their own country) know that you r interedted in them and their coutry. It's nice to feel , isn't it? What do you feel , if the japanese girl guide book handed just try to ask you the way to the station in poor Spanish?
Well, I would just ask her to use English instead x) See? I can't help it... shame on me

Quote:
Birra! your sentence is alright! brava!
Omg I got the last bit right!! O.O *throws party* =P

Quote:
You say" Mi dispiace, ho un ragazzo." But italian boys dont care that. Just say" But he is not here, right? Let's go having beer." Somehow they r logic! very honest cute animal! I dont mean to offend anyone.
I thought 'boy' was bambino? lol Animals...? *scared* rrrrright... so you're basically saying that it is almost impossible to go to Italy and not end up lost somewhere in company of a male x) That's very wise of them...

Quote:
present (io=I) sono
(tu=you) sei
(lui=he/lei=she/ it)è
(noi=we) siamo
(voi=you) siete
(loro=they) sono
Thank you! >.< I sono drinking birra, tu sei drinking birra, lui è drinking birra, lei è drinking birra, noi siamo drinking birra, voi siete drinking birra, loro sono drinking birra Easy!

By the way: siete = seven (Spanish) and loro = parrot xDDDDDD!

Quote:
"Che birra ti piace? A me piace assoltamente birra giapponese Asahi super dry!
è amaro ma corposo e profuma benissimo. "
Io piace (Mmmh, that must be 2nd person singular) Corona mas (but?) io come (like?) cocktails overall

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#29 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-25-2008, 11:48 AM

[quote=Suki;371732] (couldn't figure out what piaciuto means, sorry)

The verb is "piacere" and past tense is "piaciuto (if the subject is masculine gendar)and piaciuta(if the subject is feminin gendar.)". Mi è piaciuto is "(Japan) is liked by me." if transrate literally.I think in Spanish , you say "me gusta birra" no? This is like this. Present tense is " Mi piace".
For example, Mi piace vino rosso. ( I like red wine.)

hahaha then un bambino means baby, un ragazzo is a boy. But if you find some safe male friend, other italian boys won't to try to talk to you.

I' m sorry I did'nt explain well... there is another verb to make "~doing" sentence. Is "stare".
stare + other verb changed form. Like bere(=drink) = bevendo, mangiare(=eat)=mangiando etc...

present (1st person) sto
(2nd person) stai
(3rd person) sta
(plural 1p) stiamo
(plural 2p) state
(plural 3p) stanno

so I'm drinking beer. is "Sto bevendo una birra". I'm writing a message to Suki." Sto scrivendo un messaggio a Suki" btw what's your name? If I can ask.

[i]Io piace (Mmmh, that must be 2nd person singular) Corona mas (but?) io come (like?) cocktails overall [i]

I like corona,too. The only one beer which I drink. Usually I don't like gas water....and burp!!!
ok. This is your homework!

make 3 sentences using verb "stare".

Last edited by gattaccia : 01-25-2008 at 01:43 PM. Reason: 付け足したかったから
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-27-2008, 03:19 PM

Quote:
The verb is "piacere" and past tense is "piaciuto (if the subject is masculine gendar)and piaciuta(if the subject is feminin gendar.)". Mi è piaciuto is "(Japan) is liked by me." if transrate literally.I think in Spanish , you say "me gusta birra" no? This is like this. Present tense is " Mi piace".
For example, Mi piace vino rosso. ( I like red wine.)
Ahhh right. I thought it meant "feel like": I feel like read wine Okay, so like = piacere. Got it ^.^'

So if it's 1st person singular: Mi piace vino rosso. 3rd person singular masc: Le piaciuto vino rosso. And if it's feminine: Le piaciuta vino rosso... ?

Quote:
hahaha then un bambino means baby, un ragazzo is a boy. But if you find some safe male friend, other italian boys won't to try to talk to you.
What? =/ If I meet a "safe" guy the rest won't try to talk to me? By safe you mean, not willing to get in my pants? x)

Bambino --> baby (boy)

Bambina --> baby (girl)

Ragazza --> girl

Ragazzo --> boy

Is that correct?

Quote:
there is another verb to make "~doing" sentence. Is "stare".
stare + other verb changed form. Like bere(=drink) = bevendo, mangiare(=eat)=mangiando etc...

present (1st person) sto
(2nd person) stai
(3rd person) sta
(plural 1p) stiamo
(plural 2p) state
(plural 3p) stanno

so I'm drinking beer. is "Sto bevendo una birra". I'm writing a message to Suki." Sto scrivendo un messaggio a Suki"
Oh damn, it's getting complicated now... Let's see: Sto mangiando una pizza, (lui) sta bevendo vino rosso, (noi) stiamo ballando un tango lol

Quote:
btw what's your name? If I can ask
Umm I can't tell >.<' But I go by Suki all the same

Quote:
This is your homework!

make 3 sentences using verb "stare".
Oi I got homework!! Hahahahahahaah aight, but I just made three sentences with the verb stare, want three more? As you wish Ms. Gattaccia,

- Sto giocando 'cards' con 'my' ragazzo-friend xDDDDDDD!

- Stanno cantando una canzone

- Tu stai facciando 'me' arrabbiato

lol I tried my best...

everything is relative and contradictory ~