(#81 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
02-03-2008, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josichan86 View Post
Could you write this in english please, so that I can correct it. Its a bit confusing to me ^^
Damn, i was afraid you are going to say something like that

Ok...

Ich glaube das sie hat uber dem Sprach-Kenntnis Level 1 gesprochen... Wissen sie diese Erkenntnisstand Bewertungs System, die 6 Stufe habt- von 3b; 3a; bis zu 1a... Ich hatte meine Chance dem 2b Test zu machen und dem Sprach-Kenntnis Zertifikat zu erkriegen nicht benutzt... >_< Na ja, aber das war schon vor eine sehr lange Zeit X)

I think she was speaking about the language knowledge levels... You know, that language knowledge rating system, that has 6 levels- going from 3v; 3a, all the way to 1a... I did not use my chance to do the 2b test and receive the certificate... >_< But yeah, that was a long time ago X)

You understood the rest, i assume X)

(#82 (permalink))
Old
Josichan86 (Offline)
^^ hug me ^^

Send a message via ICQ to Josichan86 Send a message via AIM to Josichan86 Send a message via MSN to Josichan86
02-03-2008, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post
Damn, i was afraid you are going to say something like that

Ok...

Ich glaube das sie hat uber dem Sprach-Kenntnis Level 1 gesprochen... Wissen sie diese Erkenntnisstand Bewertungs System, die 6 Stufe habt- von 3b; 3a; bis zu 1a... Ich hatte meine Chance dem 2b Test zu machen und dem Sprach-Kenntnis Zertifikat zu erkriegen nicht benutzt... >_< Na ja, aber das war schon vor eine sehr lange Zeit X)

I think she was speaking about the language knowledge levels... You know, that language knowledge rating system, that has 6 levels- going from 3v; 3a, all the way to 1a... I did not use my chance to do the 2b test and receive the certificate... >_< But yeah, that was a long time ago X)

You understood the rest, i assume X)
Ok, now I understand thx.
Well, yeah maybe she talked about that^^, that would explain it.
So now the correction:
Ich glaube, dass sie über die Sprachkenntnis-Level gesprochen hat...
Du weißt schon, dieses Bewertungsystem für Sprachwissen, das 6 Stufen hat - von 3b, 3a bis 1a... Ich habe meine Chance den 2b-Test zu machen und das Zertifikat zu bekommen nicht genutzt.
Na ja, aber das war schon vor einer sehr langen Zeit.

Only little mistakes that make the whole sentence very confusing ^^
But still very good!

My name is rabbit, I don't know anything ^^

MYSPACE

(#83 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

02-03-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josichan86 View Post
Only little mistakes that make the whole sentence very confusing ^^
But still very good!
Thank you very much!!! i really appreciate your effort!! ^^
Damn, i have completely forgotten the grammar >_< But at least i can understand the most of what you guys have written

(#84 (permalink))
Old
Josichan86 (Offline)
^^ hug me ^^

Send a message via ICQ to Josichan86 Send a message via AIM to Josichan86 Send a message via MSN to Josichan86
02-03-2008, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Thank you very much!!! i really appreciate your effort!! ^^
Damn, i have completely forgotten the grammar >_< But at least i can understand the most of what you guys have written
You're welcome^_____^. I'm happy that I could help you.

I can fully understand the problem. Every grammar is difficult in every language!!!
If you have any more questions you can PM me if you want or ask here

MYSPACE

(#85 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

02-03-2008, 11:11 PM

Nicht Ganz... Die Deutsche Grammatik ist eigentlich viel einfacher als die von Englisch, oder andere Sprache die ich weis... Ich habe es einfach vergisst weil ich es nicht seit die Schule benutzt habe. Ich bin ganz sicher das nach ein paar Monaten verbringen (sp?) in Deutschland (na gut, nach einem halb Jahr), ich wurde mein Deutsch Kenntnis in die richtige Flussbett bringen X)

(#86 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
02-04-2008, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Nicht Ganz... Die Deutsche Grammatik ist eigentlich viel einfacher als die von Englisch, oder andere Sprache die ich weis... Ich habe es einfach vergisst weil ich es nicht seit die Schule benutzt habe. Ich bin ganz sicher das nach ein paar Monaten verbringen (sp?) in Deutschland (na gut, nach einem halb Jahr), ich wurde mein Deutsch Kenntnis in die richtige Flussbett bringen X)
:3 ok was du jetzt falsch hast sag ich nicht ^^ ABER selbst wir deutschen die grammatik über 11 jahre Täglich lernen habe probleme mit ihr =D und das sich andauernt unsere rechtschreibung ändert -.-" ich hab mitlerweile 4 Duden bei mir rum stehen

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Josichan86 (Offline)
^^ hug me ^^

02-04-2008, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuzuki View Post
:3 ok was du jetzt falsch hast sag ich nicht ^^ ABER selbst wir deutschen die grammatik über 11 jahre Täglich lernen habe probleme mit ihr =D und das sich andauernt unsere rechtschreibung ändert -.-" ich hab mitlerweile 4 Duden bei mir rum stehen
Wem sagst du das, ich hab schon gar keinen Duden, weil sich da sowieso ständig irgendwas ändert. Total nervig!!!
@Excessum: Do you want me to correct your last post?

MYSPACE

(#88 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-06-2008, 04:45 PM

ok ok Since i met a German girl...its time to Re-Open the class...lol I need to know more stuff in German lol

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#89 (permalink))
Old
Deutschland (Offline)
ドイツ

Send a message via ICQ to Deutschland
10-06-2008, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
ok ok Since i met a German girl...its time to Re-Open the class...lol I need to know more stuff in German lol
Just ask ^^ Iam native german

*̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴ Vorsprung durch Technik!