(#101 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

03-24-2008, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerlandox View Post
HAHAHa
You guys really cant stop can you. you are again conferming my lines.
Well instead of looking on my spelling you should try to get the meaning of it

To your information that was Albanian you FU*K Italian German and of course my shitty English that im so proud of... ah and the language of my ancestors Yllirians dardanian but theres a pleasure you should never have.

Ah and Birmingham you say you live ...
give me your phone nr and ill pay you a visit when i`m back in London 4 business...
We can talk a bit about religion than, you can show me your Gun and your HIP HOP inspirated convertion to a death cult and not the real Islam, you think you practice ISLAM 100%, you are such a facke that you lie even yourself.

I just only hope 4 your own good that its not you that addet me to msn.

AND yes.. i edit my posts becouse i dont want this ecapades go on, but you two brainwashed thugs are taking it to personal, because hate is what they`v teached you and not the ways of ISLAM.

So from now on you can talk to yourself... PM me your number you fu*k
ivi0nk3y , i have your face allready, and you shall have the pleasure of meeting me pseudoMuslim, allthou i love life i would kill gladlly a guy like you without a penys charge.
As an act of balance to clense the world from fondamentalists like you.

If you had the pleasure to meet an albanian before, you should know we hold our word.
Mark me .. cos
We shall meet again .
G
Hey what number would you like? You calling me a pesudo Muslim means nothing to me because a totally pathetic prick like you couldn't judge his ass end from his face, since you definitely talk a lot of shit.
But yea, please i'd love to meet you. I dare you.
I've put down where I live and my face on there because I aint scared of anyone. Who the hell are you to me you little Rat?

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
Closed Thread