JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   English & Other Language Help (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/)
-   -   Japanese Boy Want to Learn English ..[Fr] (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/12759-japanese-boy-want-learn-english-%5Bfr%5D.html)

girlgamer1984 03-29-2008 12:29 PM

I don't think you will be able to learn English, asking for it on the internet this way. Get inducted in some English academy, buy basic grammar books (Always start from the basics), then you can slowly start writing and reading more complex or mature English. I would recommend you to do this. If you still want some tips from me, then I'll be happy to help, since I am a second Semester English Literature Student. Contact me if you want my mail address.

1320 03-29-2008 02:14 PM

I'm an american!!!;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoshy92 (Post 407704)
Hello All, I'm Japanese but I live in France , Because of the Works of My Father (ambassador of Yamazaki), I was Born in France but I have only Japanese Members in my Family,So i Can Speak,Read and Understand this Asian Language !I'm a Frenchy- Japanese Boy :D.I'm now 15 Years and I Want To Improve My English, For my Future, because it is Useful. I learn It in School , but I have some Problem And My accent Is Very Bad xD. I Have Msn, So if you want to Tchat or Speak with me, Pm me :p. I can help you for the Japanese but i'm not Very Good for Explications.

My Msn : [email protected]
Salut tout Le monde ! Je suis un Japonais qui vit en France à cause du Boulot de mon père, je suis né en France mais je n'ai que des Membres Japonais dans ma Famille. Je peux donc parler, lire , et comprendre cette langue asiatique ! je suis un Garcon Franco-jap :D. J'ai depuis peu 15 ans et je voudrai améliorer mon anglais pour mon futur, car cela est très utile ,meme pour trouver du travail et communiquer. J'ai bien sur des cours d'anglais à l'école , mais cela ne me suffit pas , je Voudrai améliorer mon Accent et corriger mes lacunes. J'ai Msn, donc si vous voulez Discuter ou parler avec Moi au Micro, Pm moi :p
Je peux bien sur aider un peu pour le Japonais mais je ne suis pas tres bon en Explication

I'm an american, I can help you with english in exchange help me learn japanese,PLEASE!!!;)

my msn: (email)[email protected]

XrachelleX 03-29-2008 02:30 PM

ILL HELP YOU WITH YOUR ENGLISH!!! JUST SEND ME A PM AND I CAN TEACH EVERTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!

AikouZutto 03-29-2008 02:42 PM

I speak pretty good French and I am an absolute whiz at English. ^^ I've wanted to learn Japanese.

Utopya 04-11-2008 06:24 PM

ı want to speak english fluently.I almost know all the basic gramar rules of english but ı speak very slowly..If anyone wants to help me,please add my e-mail adress..:[email protected]

Crani 04-22-2008 07:19 PM

I know a little french, a lot of english and i would love to learn japanese, if you want help you can add me. [email protected]

malfoysgay 06-29-2008 11:33 PM

Im sure you have a very LARGE choice of people who want to help you learn english, so im not even sure why im putting this out there, you probably have all the help you can get haha, but yeah im willing to teach you english, you dont have to teach me anything in return, just msg if you would like

thebeautifulnightmare 07-15-2008 02:34 PM

well, i see you have many offers to help you with your english, so if you want to take me up on my offer to chat and help you with your english, i would be happy. [email protected] is my email, add me to messenger if you would like!

xxJustMexx 09-27-2008 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoshy92 (Post 407704)
Hello All, I'm Japanese but I live in France , Because of the Works of My Father (ambassador of Yamazaki), I was Born in France but I have only Japanese Members in my Family,So i Can Speak,Read and Understand this Asian Language !I'm a Frenchy- Japanese Boy :D.I'm now 15 Years and I Want To Improve My English, For my Future, because it is Useful. I learn It in School , but I have some Problem And My accent Is Very Bad xD. I Have Msn, So if you want to Tchat or Speak with me, Pm me :p. I can help you for the Japanese but i'm not Very Good for Explications.

I'd be happy to help you!:D

kaelazors 09-27-2008 05:07 PM

i can help you out too if you want ^^