JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ShadowFD (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowFD
Nameless Production Group - 04-25-2008, 02:34 PM

EDIT: Just realised this was at the wrong section! I'm trying to delete it right now, but I can't seem to find the Delete button! So if any of the mods reading this, please do delete it!

Ok, this may be a bit unusual.

Let me explain from the beginning...

With a friend of mine, we have started a small film production called 'Nameless Production Group' or 'NPG' for short.

MySpace.com - npgroup - Melbourne, AU - www.myspace.com/npgroup

We have made several short films in the past year (which you can view at the MySpace link) and have entered many film festivals. (And been rejected. Canada doesn't like the undertones of violence and rape in our films, it seems.) We've gotten into the Fringe Festival, as well as one of our films will be played in a screening (again) in Newport. (I forgot the film fes name. So many been to already, it all becomes a blur...) Anyway, we are planning of starting on a new project (a musical) but that's another topic all together...

The true purpose of this post is that I need help. Just last month, we have just finished filming of our first short film for the year and are currently in the editing stage. We used Japanese style filming (more accurately, anime style). With fast cuts, continuous shots as well as weird angles. I have been left in charge with making an animated intro, to keep true to the style of Japanese animation (plus, it'll be a welcome challenge).

The thing that I need help in though, is how do you write the words 'Nameless Production Group' in katakana, kanji or hiragana? If there is anyone who speaks Japanese, please do lend out a helping hand! I need the characters or how it should be written so I can implement it into the intro (rather than just an English intro, we want to put in a Japanese flavor and do the text in Japanese.)

We have a deadline to finish this before the first week of May (one of our actors who helped out is leaving Melbourne and we want to give our finished short film as a going away present.).

Much help would be appreciated.

So yah, please do assist as soon as possible!

Last edited by ShadowFD : 04-25-2008 at 02:49 PM.