JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ravenraven (Offline)
Banned

Zhong Hua Rise - 10-10-2008, 10:17 AM

State of the original definition: the class for class control. If the definition of raven: Country: no class, no oppression, in an orderly society.
No class on behalf of equality for all, without oppression on behalf of all the people's will, in an orderly society on behalf of the scale.
The people of the original definition: the ability to create tools and use tools to carry out the work of higher animals.If the raven's definition: it is dominated by a variety of modes of thought and behavior of the organism.
Human is a contradiction of the animals, while other species are not confused. Negation of negation of civilization, people are confused, not eternal, only this moment ......
Animal: a simple way of thinking dominated by the act of living.
commodities's definition:Has some value, can be used for the consumption of anything.
Man is a special commodity, is to determine the value of the goods, the value is uncertain, the value is determined by the society.
国家的原定义:阶级进行阶级统制的工具。若焰定义:国 家:无阶级、无压迫、有秩序的社会。
无阶级代表全民的平等,无压迫代表全民的意志,有秩序 代表社会的尺度。
若焰人的定义:是多种思维方式所支配行为的生命体。
人是一种矛盾的动物,而其他的物种并不困惑。文明的否 定之否定使人们迷茫着,没有永恒,只有这一刻......
人的原定义:能够制造工具并使用工具、进行劳动的高等 动物。
动物:单纯思维方式所支配行为的生命体。
商品的定义:具有一定的使用价值,可用于消费的任何事 物。人是一种特殊的商品,商品的价值是确定的,人的价 值是不确定的,人的价值是由社会而决定的。
----------------------------------------------------------------

Pooling the wisdom of the world, reshaping the world with the beauty of the world!
中华崛起 - 中华崛起 - Yahoo! BLOG
ravenloveworld In Nippon
《One paradise》& 《Devil Empire》 these two books I wrote to the Western community.
Are stored in the UK(mail), the USA(mail), Japan(Blog), Taiwan(Blog). korea......
Unfortunately, if I were dead.(2008.5)I have asked my Tsinghua University, Taiwan 50% of the money donated to the United Nations Children's Fund, 50% to be donated to the development of real people.
Raven real name:Cao yu Li(李操宇) Jiu Chun Li's Grandson(李久春的孙子)