JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Anyone talks Italian? - 01-09-2008, 02:00 PM

I 'm a Japanese who came back to Japan from Florence in last August. I lived in 9 years in Florence. And I don't want to forget my Italian, neither English.
Let's talk about anything you want in Italian and English and ofcourse in Japanese!
I believe that this comunication is already exchange of the culture.
I really love to meet new people.
Thank you.

Sono una giapponese che è tornata da Firenze a Giappone in Agosto scorso. Ho vissuto 9 anni a firenze. E non voglio dimenticare il mio italiano, nemmeno Inglese.
Prliamo le cose che ti piace in Italiano e Inglese e certo anche in Giapponese!
Io credo che questa comunicazione è già un scambio culturare.
Veramente voglio conoscere le persone nuove.
Grazie.

Last edited by gattaccia : 04-09-2009 at 03:10 PM. Reason: changed the situation
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
01-09-2008, 09:44 PM

Oi I am going to Florence with my classmates at the end of the school year I only know a few Italian words and me and some friends like to say COOOSA!! (sp) in a loud Italian accent, I don't know why we do it, but we do it a lot xDDDDDDD

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#3 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-10-2008, 11:56 AM

Oh r u coming to Florence? Cool! Is it your 1st time?
This is a small city but very beautiful. Then Italian gesture is always a lil bit exaggirated. But I enjoy their way. I went to Salamanca and Malaga, cos studied spanish in the Univ in Japan. Beh now all my spanish became Italian, these 2 languages r too similar for me. Dontyou think?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
zenit (Offline)
i'm evil kyuubi

01-10-2008, 12:25 PM

Ur wight its a bit confusing sometimes the 2 languages, they are indeed similar, if u see a frase or someone talking its clear, but words sepratly are dificult to tell apart.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

01-10-2008, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gattaccia View Post
Oh r u coming to Florence? Cool! Is it your 1st time?
This is a small city but very beautiful. Then Italian gesture is always a lil bit exaggirated. But I enjoy their way. I went to Salamanca and Malaga, cos studied spanish in the Univ in Japan. Beh now all my spanish became Italian, these 2 languages r too similar for me. Dontyou think?
Yeah it will be my first time in Florence, not in Italy though. I went to Bergamo some months ago and I'm going to Rome for Easter

I've never been to neither Salamanca nor Málaga =( That's on the western side, I live in the opposite corner of the country ^^' And I don't think Italian and Spanish are all that alike... do they sound similar from an objective standpoint?

(#6 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-11-2008, 10:36 AM

I mean grammaticaly, from the Japanese point of view, these 2 r very similar. Of course cos their origine is Latin, then French is too, mmm for example, there r feminine and masculine gender, articles, plural form that's not in Japanese. you see japanese is not so difficult!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Jijiweb (Offline)
New to JF

01-11-2008, 11:31 AM

Ehy gattaccia, I'm italian (actually living in Milan) and I speak spanish too: I lived and worked in Madrid for 1 year...I went to Japan in 2006 and I really loved it, but sadly I stayed there only for 2 weeks

I'm here looking for chatting and meeting new people!

Ehy gattaccia, io sono italiano (attualmente vivo a Milano) e parlo anche spagnolo: ho vissuto e lavorato a Madrid per 1 anno... Sono stato in Giappone nel 2006 e l'ho davvero amato, ma purtroppo sono rimasto solo per 2 settimane

Sono qui per conoscere nuove persone e chiacchierare un pò!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-11-2008, 12:50 PM

Ganzo! Sei un primo italiano che mi ha mandato la risposta. E già sei stato in Giappone! Sono contenta che ti è piacciuto il mio paese. Grazie.Sono abbastanza patriota. Ti chiedo scusa che non scrivo bene, sai che sbaglio parecchio l e r, b e v. ma perdona mi!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

01-11-2008, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gattaccia View Post
Ganzo! Sei un primo italiano che mi ha mandato la risposta. E già sei stato in Giappone! Sono contenta che ti è piacciuto il mio paese. Grazie.Sono abbastanza patriota. Ti chiedo scusa che non scrivo bene, sai che sbaglio parecchio l e r, b e v. ma perdona mi!
Here's the translation: Cool! I have an Italian cousin who sent me a response (?). And I have been to Japan! I'm happy that you speak my language. Thank you. Hugs patriot (?). I apologise for not writting well [unable to traslate this bit] 1000 sorries lol

Was I close enough?

(#10 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-15-2008, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Here's the translation: Cool! I have an Italian cousin who sent me a response (?). And I have been to Japan! I'm happy that you speak my language. Thank you. Hugs patriot (?). I apologise for not writting well [unable to traslate this bit] 1000 sorries lol

Was I close enough?
hahaha Not really, But I see your nice try!! I sent that Cool! you r the 1st Italian who sent me a reply, and you ve been to Japan. I'm happy that you like my country. I'm enough patriot. I'm sorry that I write bad at l and r, b and v.

then how are you? how is barcelona? YOu know what the 1st thing which your city makes me remember is the song of Fredy mercury and Monserat Cavalier" Barcelona" . Amasing song... Do you like that?