JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Carldher (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Carldher
Do you want to learn Spanish? Post here! Ayuda con el Español | Respuestas a dudas - 05-10-2009, 09:43 PM

Hi! If you are learning spanish or you want to learn spanish or... maybe you don't know what the hell means the rare names that appeared recently on Bleach (XDDD), just ask here eveything you want to know.

I'm waiting for to help you! =D

Particular lessons? Just send a private message with your e-mail ;D
- - -

Hola! Si estas aprendiendo español, quieres aprender español o, simplemente te pica la curiosidad sobre lo que significan los nombres raros que aparecieron ultimamente en el anime de Bleach, no dudes en pedir ayuda con tus dudas xD

(#2 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
05-10-2009, 09:53 PM

Just IM me por favor. I've got a Spanish girlfriend I feel like wooing. :]

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Carldher (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Carldher
05-10-2009, 11:08 PM

Of course ;D Just review your mp's!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
freegreatcharter (Offline)
JF Regular

07-10-2009, 07:06 AM

are spanish and portuguese interchangeable?does it resembles classical latin,does french resemble most?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Alvinho (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Alvinho
07-11-2009, 03:41 PM

Listening to radios on the web or music in general may be a good choice

In a communist country, there's one president who grabs all life's benefits, dozens of burocrats who drain tax payers' money and 8 million go through harsh starvation.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

07-22-2009, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freegreatcharter View Post
are spanish and portuguese interchangeable?does it resembles classical latin?does french resemble most?
If by "interchangeable" you mean "is a sister of", yeah. Its pretty much understandable from both sides. I can have a chat with a spanish person and basically understand pretty much everything that she says. Althought, some people from different areas might find it harder to communicate. (Im Portuguese, from Lisbon)

"The language known today as Spanish is derived from a dialect of spoken Latin that developed in the north-central part of the Iberian Peninsula in what is now northern Spain" - History of the Spanish language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.