JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   English & Other Language Help (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/)
-   -   Can help with Arabic (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/27332-can-help-arabic.html)

rafif 08-24-2009 12:51 PM

Can help with Arabic

Hello every body,

I see that all the members here speak English very well,but what about learning a new langauge which is Arabic;I can be a teacher for you but before that tell me what do you know about Arabic in general?

Regards

komitsuki 08-25-2009 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafif (Post 764381)
Hello every body,

I see that all the members here speak English very well,but what about learning a new langauge which is Arabic;I can be a teacher for you but before that tell me what do you know about Arabic in general?

Regards

Just a question: If it's colloquial Arabic, which dialect are you going to teach them?

(pet peeve)

rafif 08-25-2009 10:36 AM

Hello,

Honestly I prefer standard Arabic but if you are interested in dialects I can teach you some of Eghptian,gulf or even Magred dialects coz I understand all of them in general.:)

komitsuki 08-25-2009 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafif (Post 764746)
Hello,

Honestly I prefer standard Arabic but if you are interested in dialects I can teach you some of Eghptian,gulf or even Magred dialects coz I understand all of them in general.:)

From Misr? I'm hearing this often in my little town in Canada.

XeniaEctoplasm 08-25-2009 10:50 AM

Arent we in a Japan forum ?? xD'

komitsuki 08-25-2009 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeniaEctoplasm (Post 764750)

But you're in a sub-forum about non-Japanese languages.

XeniaEctoplasm 08-25-2009 11:04 AM

I was joking, that's why i added a little "xD'", t'wasn't serious !! :p

rafif 08-25-2009 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komitsuki (Post 764749)
From Misr? I'm hearing this often in my little town in Canada.

I'm not from Misr but I understand the dialect of Egyptians so if you need any help I will do my best to help you.:)
regards

rafif 08-25-2009 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XeniaEctoplasm (Post 764750)

Yes we are but this is a sub section as it has been already said .:)

kyo_9 08-25-2009 05:22 PM

nice one..
I wud like to learn Arabic in the future.. but now, my priority is practising japanese= :p

rafif 08-25-2009 05:36 PM

Hello,

No problem at all,me too I want to learn Japanese but don't know from to start do you have any good site???:)

komitsuki 08-26-2009 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rafif (Post 764873)
I want to learn Japanese but don't know from to start do you have any good site???:)

Tae Kim's Japanese guide to Japanese grammar

(The writer of this website isn't Japanese btw but he is really good.)

abumalek 08-26-2009 10:29 AM

arabic languge needs long time to be learned but it's very interesting ,
we as arab love this language , because it can describes every thig in deep .

when you talk by standard arabic all arabs understand what you say.

thanks

mandalina 08-26-2009 01:32 PM

Arabic is in my to be learned languages list (if I can advance enouugh in Japanese I'll go for the other languages) :)

for Japanese I suggest you first begin with learning Hiragana and Katakana. Tae Kim's grammer site is good to begin grammar. After you can study on Kanji-Step - Japanese Language Resource Center to learn Kanji (also Hiragana and Katakana). I think it's a good site to see the reading and meaning of the Kanji with example sentences.

rafif 08-26-2009 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komitsuki (Post 765037)
Tae Kim's Japanese guide to Japanese grammar

(The writer of this website isn't Japanese btw but he is really good.)

Thanks a bunch for the site I've kept it in my favourite :)

And for Eghptian dialect if you need any translation or help you can count on me.

regards

rafif 08-26-2009 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abumalek (Post 765052)
arabic languge needs long time to be learned but it's very interesting ,
we as arab love this language , because it can describes every thig in deep .

when you talk by standard arabic all arabs understand what you say.

thanks

elsalamo 3alaykom brother abumalek ,nice to see an Arabperson in here and as you said Arabic is one of the most difficult and yet the most interesting languages in the world.Thanks for the passage

rafif 08-26-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandalina (Post 765088)
Arabic is in my to be learned languages list (if I can advance enouugh in Japanese I'll go for the other languages) :)

for Japanese I suggest you first begin with learning Hiragana and Katakana. Tae Kim's grammer site is good to begin grammar. After you can study on Kanji-Step - Japanese Language Resource Center to learn Kanji (also Hiragana and Katakana). I think it's a good site to see the reading and meaning of the Kanji with example sentences.

Yes in fact I've started learning some hiragana but the letters are so hard they are so similar.Thanks a lot for the passage:)