LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Voiceone (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to Voiceone
Online English Classes - 09-11-2009, 01:07 PM

Hello,

Has anyone tried online English classes before? We have just started offering our English lessons online through Skype. (homepage: Voice One home) (Skype ID: voiceone.fi)

I'd really be interested to hear about your experiences in the past. What have you liked or not liked about them? Our face-to-face classes have been pretty popular so I'd like to avoid making any common mistakes in the online setting.

Cheers!
Maurice

About me (Maurice Forget):
I've been teaching English in Helsinki for the last 10 years. It has been mostly to business people, but a lot of conversational classes as well. I have a BA (History/English) and Certificate for Teaching English as a Second Language. And I have written 4 EFL books, two are available worldwide and in Japan through MacMillan Language House (Quick Smart English: Advanced --- [MACMILLAN LANGUAGEHOUSE])
(#2 (permalink))
Old
genevievejoy (Offline)
New to JF

Homebased Online English Teacher - 09-12-2009, 12:00 PM

Hi! I have been teaching English for more than 15 years. I also have the experience of teaching English online. I have discovered that as a teacher, I can now teach to students of any nationality and anywhere in the world using skype. It's like having a classroom without any boundaries!

I am now a coordinator of professionals who also would like to teach English onlinne. We are currently looking for partners overseas who are looking for teachers who could assist them in teaching online.

If we could be of service to you, please contact me at gjbalagapo@yahoo.com

Thanks.