JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
reich013 (Offline)
New to JF

Can teach English in exchange for Japanese. - 11-25-2009, 07:23 PM

Hello my name is Travis, and right now I am in the elementary Japanese class. I am willing to teach English in exchange for learning some Japanese language, and culture. I'm still pretty new to the Japanese language, but I'm willing to absorb whatever knowledge you are willing to exchange with me. I prefer to communicate through email or through hand written letters (I'm a bit old fashioned that way), but as of right now I do not prefer to communicate through skype (I may reconsider this as I get to know a person better). Please let me know if your interested.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
kokusaijin (Offline)
New to JF

Ask me - 02-10-2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reich013 View Post
Hello my name is Travis, and right now I am in the elementary Japanese class. I am willing to teach English in exchange for learning some Japanese language, and culture. I'm still pretty new to the Japanese language, but I'm willing to absorb whatever knowledge you are willing to exchange with me. I prefer to communicate through email or through hand written letters (I'm a bit old fashioned that way), but as of right now I do not prefer to communicate through skype (I may reconsider this as I get to know a person better). Please let me know if your interested.
Let me know if I can help or if you need some suggestions.

Chat Square - Home
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sashimister (Offline)
他力本願

02-21-2010, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokusaijin View Post
Let me know if I can help or if you need some suggestions.
I've read all of the Japanese you have written on JF. And, no, people should not learn Japanese from you.