JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ChiChudoku (Offline)
New to JF

Wink Japanese help Kudasai? I can help with English. - 02-18-2010, 10:24 PM

Hello, and Konnichiwa x3. My name is Chi. namae wa chi desu. I am an 18 yr old female living in America. I am looking for a japanese speaker, preferably a native, who would be willing to help me with my japanese via AIM or YIM or Email. I speak a minimal amount of Japanese as it is. I can do introductions, basic sentences, I know a good amount of basic words and a few other verbs, I am starting to understand adjectives, and I have a decent understanding of location. I would like for someone to chat with in Japanese, starting very basic and gradually building as my knowledge of the language expands. I can do the same for you with english at your level, and would be happy to help in any way that I am able. thank you. doumo arigatou.

I love you forever. aishiteruze itsumo.

Last edited by ChiChudoku : 02-18-2010 at 10:33 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Yuusuke (Offline)
Banned!

02-18-2010, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiChudoku View Post
Hello, and Konnichiwa x3. My name is Chi. namae wa chi desu. I am an 18 yr old female living in America. I am looking for a japanese speaker, preferably a native, who would be willing to help me with my japanese via AIM or YIM. I speak a minimal amount of Japanese as it is. I can do introductions, basic sentences, I know a good amount of basic words and a few other verbs, I am starting to understand adjectives, and I have a decent understanding of location. I would like for someone to chat with in Japanese, starting very basic and gradually building as my knowledge of the language expands. I can do the same for you with english at your level, and would be happy to help in any way that I am able. thank you. doumo arigatou.
がんばって

Good luck with that one.

(#3 (permalink))
Old
kokusaijin (Offline)
New to JF

I want to teach you some - 03-20-2010, 09:41 AM

but you disqualified me. I'm not native but I stayed here for 23 years. So I think I can teach you basic.no?