JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   English & Other Language Help (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/)
-   -   Quick, Easy and simple Japanese greetings Grammar, and more! (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/3140-quick-easy-simple-japanese-greetings-grammar-more.html)

Haylesr11Rox 03-18-2007 07:33 AM

Quick, Easy and simple Japanese greetings Grammar, and more!

Hi Everyone! :ywave:

Are you a non-Japanese speaker trying to learn Japanese, but you're finding even the simple stuff is just too hard? Well if you need some quick, easy and simple Japanese greetings, grammar and more head straight to: Lesson 1: 01 - Say It in Japanese - Kids Web Japan - Web Japan

Learn to speak Japanese, learn katakana and the o-koto

The second one is for a bit more intense full on learning and the first is just nice and simple, but still useful. I hope I helped everyone trying to learn Japanese out there and remember, if you wanna learn Japanese, Go for it! Please tell me if these sites helped you in any way, I would love to know.

BYE BYE!!!!:ywave:

Haylesr11Rox 03-18-2007 07:39 AM

Eeeeeek!

Hi :ywave:

Sorry Everyone it's from me, the thread starter, and I just realised that I put this in the wrong section! Eeeeek! Ah well if people are really desperate for Japanese Language help they'll look EVERYWHERE...

BYE BYE!!!:ywave:

kyen 03-18-2007 01:05 PM

I wanna to learn japanese

Hello, I'm a new men! Nice to meet you ! I 'm from Viet Nam. now, I'm learning Japanrese but I don't known to begin where ! I like Japanese and japan . This is coutry is very wonderfull . I knew Japan when I were watched the "Osin"film for 10years! I like to play football and know about Nakata, nakamura...
Who can help me to learning Japanese , I thankyou very much, i will give a fun gift about my coutry for anyone! :mtongue: :ywave: :rheart:

Haylesr11Rox 03-20-2007 09:14 AM

Kyen: READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

HIHI:ywave:

Did you check out the sights I recommended? They really helped me, so if you wanna learn Japanese, I suggest you try them. I am still in PS and still learning Japanese form my Japanese teacher so if you have any simple words or phrases I could ask her. ( She is really nice, and I would say I want to know) So please reply soon, I will try to be on japanforum as often as I can so keep in touch!

BYEBYE:ywave:

Necrogoddess 03-23-2007 08:51 PM

Thanx a lot for the help. I've been wanting to learn Japanese for a while, and now I know a couple good sites to look at so once again, thanx a bunch!!!:pompoms:

aisukuriimugasukidesu 06-07-2007 03:25 AM

I really loved the sources you gave out, it really helped out my Japanese. Right now, I am learning Japanese from a book, but the online sources you gave were absoultely fantastic.

The Hiragana song is so funny. xDDDDDDDD

litha 06-08-2007 03:07 AM

LOL I loved these websites. :p
They're so funny and easy for a beginner learn it.

The song of numbers is cool too. xD Haha~