I want to study English
I look for a friend
I wait for communication
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Velazquez (Offline)
New to JF

Re - 11-21-2011, 07:32 AM

The game focuses on the characters Ende and Ceres who live in the Elysium kingdom on the Graecia continent. Ceres is chosen to sing at the kingdom's harvest festival, but monsters begin to attack when she goes to perform. Ende later finds her unconscious as the army comes to take her because she witnessed the beast. A Dvelg merchant named Graiai helps the two escape the city into a tower. Later, they find out that Ceres has been cursed, shown by a cursemark on her upper back. In order to lift it, Ende must use the Orichalcum Chain to obtain the flesh of the beasts that live in the 13 Towers. If not, Ceres will gradually turn into a beast herself and perish
(#3 (permalink))
Old
preeyadanikka (Offline)
New to JF

11-27-2011, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momototo View Post
I am momototo
I am a Japanese.
I want to study English
I look for a friend
I wait for communication
Hi. I speak fluent English. How are you?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
vikkaboo (Offline)
New to JF

11-27-2011, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velazquez View Post
The game focuses on the characters Ende and Ceres who live in the Elysium kingdom on the Graecia continent. Ceres is chosen to sing at the kingdom's harvest festival, but monsters begin to attack when she goes to perform. Ende later finds her unconscious as the army comes to take her because she witnessed the beast. A Dvelg merchant named Graiai helps the two escape the city into a tower. Later, they find out that Ceres has been cursed, shown by a cursemark on her upper back. In order to lift it, Ende must use the Orichalcum Chain to obtain the flesh of the beasts that live in the 13 Towers. If not, Ceres will gradually turn into a beast herself and perish
What the heck? Is this spam?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
xiiaoslacker (Offline)
New to JF

11-27-2011, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velazquez View Post
Pandora's Tower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia What does it got to do with TS request?

Last edited by xiiaoslacker : 11-27-2011 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Url problem
(#6 (permalink))
Old
aijeaask (Offline)
New to JF

New - 12-27-2011, 02:39 PM

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.

light fixture
(#7 (permalink))
Old
augustine (Offline)
New to JF

01-09-2012, 07:04 AM

I also interested to learn english.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
MayLuna (Offline)
New to JF

01-20-2012, 04:12 AM

I'm live in America, and I am advanced in English.

For learning english, I find it best to learn it the way it is taught in America. Of course everyone has their own way of learning, but this way is the most effective.

3 BASIC STEPS FOR BEGINNERS:

1.) Start by learning your ABC's. Once you do this, you can start putting together small words. Then you can put together big words.

2.) Learn word categories. Verbs,nouns, adjectives, adverbs, etc. This helps you understand what you are saying and hearing, as well as how to form sentences.

3.) Learn Grammar rules. These are important so that your speech isn't incoherent. There are many grammar rules, so I won't list them all. The most important one in my opinion is the negative rule.

Rule: You can not use more then one negative in a sentence.
ex) I ain't never seen a panda.
This is incorrect.
fixed: I have never seen a panda.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to ask me (:

Lestat: Lord, what I wouldn't give for a drop of good old-fashioned Creole blood.
Louis: Yankees are not to your taste?
Lestat: Their democratic flavor doesn't suit my palate, Louis.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Abrielle23 (Offline)
New to JF

01-25-2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momototo View Post
I am momototo
I am a Japanese.
I want to study English
I look for a friend
I wait for communication
Hi momototo , you need to practice no matter how difficult it is. Be determine to learn and grow, if you need help, we are here to assist you.

articles on culture
http://www.wotarticle.com 
(#10 (permalink))
Old
i80x86 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to i80x86 Send a message via Skype™ to i80x86
01-25-2012, 03:52 PM

I'm Russian and I can't say my English is great, but if someone wants to chat, skype me then. I'd be glad to talk with you. But I've got only a text chat available now - my webcam is broken.