JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
forgottenbravery (Offline)
New to JF

06-25-2007, 11:24 PM

actually i went to the place where i posted my thread and there were about 7 most of them were things like can you translate this or learn how to write your name in spanish, then i saw a new one "i would liek to learn japanese" though there were no other replys mine and that persons were the only ones, and looking through them the only thing i found helpful personally is things that would make learning japanese easier and that was first learning some called...(i'm going to butcher this) hangana or something like that i don't know what it is but i'm sure its helpful(mabey)

"the only way into heaven is through the grave"
(#12 (permalink))
Old
tobi13 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to tobi13
06-26-2007, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgottenbravery View Post
actually i went to the place where i posted my thread and there were about 7 most of them were things like can you translate this or learn how to write your name in spanish, then i saw a new one "i would liek to learn japanese" though there were no other replys mine and that persons were the only ones, and looking through them the only thing i found helpful personally is things that would make learning japanese easier and that was first learning some called...(i'm going to butcher this) hangana or something like that i don't know what it is but i'm sure its helpful(mabey)
I find one thread called 'Japanese Help Questions/ Translations' pretty good. Although there are over 900 posts to go through

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes Your effort to remain what you are is what limits you. Ghost In The Shell
(#13 (permalink))
Old
forgottenbravery (Offline)
New to JF

06-26-2007, 09:47 PM

yeah i also went to that but its written in japanese, and i can't read it.

"the only way into heaven is through the grave"