JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
buskaiwa (Offline)
New to JF

Another English Language Blog... - 06-18-2007, 03:08 AM

I created a blog to help my non-native English speaking Japanese students improve their command of the English language. Any feedback to help improve the site would be greatly appreciated. My goal is not blog about grammar (i.e. things that Japanese learn better than their native speaking counter parts) but about unusual uses or rare uses of words and phrases. The web site address is e-homework.info.

Blogging about the English language at http://my.e-homework.info/blog
(#2 (permalink))
Old
silentwatcher (Offline)
New to JF

03-16-2012, 10:36 PM

hello, i posted this in the general discussions area.

Hello everybody!

Firstly i'd just like to comment on this forum! its a good read! and very informative!

Im needing some help though, i have started a forum up for BVE5 and its still in its early stages, but im needing a small team of helpers for the translators position, This forum should hopefully push up to 1,000 members in its first year of activity, I know this because i previous forum hit record numbers of up to 11,000 in the 3 years it was active, The forum is a gaming forum for a simulator called BVE5 for pc, We're hoping to push the eastern side closer by opening a new forum with a lot of informal help tutorials for the simulator, plus a lot of content.

At the moment we are needing Japanese and Chinese to English translators to be able to edit posts to English, and visa versa.

The forum at the moment is still being built from the ground up, but we really need to get the translators position's filled before going live in about 1-2 months, so please!! if you think you have the time, and heart! please reply or send me a PM to register and we'll get you going!

Thanks for reading!

BVE 5 support forum Admin!

SW

But their are so many posts its hard to get my message across, please can you point me in the direction of a couple of English to Japanese/Chinese speaking translators?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
abooood (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to abooood
04-16-2012, 08:26 PM

buy a booook