JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   gauging my ears myself. (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/10191-gauging-my-ears-myself.html)

noodle 12-02-2007 04:19 PM

haha, i have naturally huge ear loabs :D... so i can put them in if i ever feel like it :D

forgotenmemory 12-02-2007 04:22 PM

I have medium size one I guess.

SakuraSan 12-02-2007 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noodle (Post 315691)
haha, i have naturally huge ear loabs :D... so i can put them in if i ever feel like it :D

Hehe mine are tiny!
I mean Tiny! Lmao =]

Kenpachi11 12-02-2007 04:25 PM

Lol. I have medium i guess but since i only have it in one ear. one earlobe is longer than the other...

forgotenmemory 12-02-2007 04:27 PM

That's weird!

SakuraSan 12-02-2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenpachi11 (Post 315703)
Lol. I have medium i guess but since i only have it in one ear. one earlobe is longer than the other...

why in only one?
:P

ivi0nk3y 12-02-2007 05:04 PM

Why would you wanna do this anyway.. Unless you are addicted to this sortof thing >.>
I would prolly end up playing basketball through your ear lobes :D

NickVelvet 12-03-2007 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpdirufangirl09 (Post 315531)
i'm going to start slowly, "baby-steps" gauging my ears.
i'm starting slow so yesterday, i put in 16g curved barbells in my ears.
any tips, suggestions, advice?

Depends on how big you want to go and how soon. My advice would be to continue the way you are. Go up a guage at a time. Make sure its healed each time after its stretched to accomodate the new jewelry. For example your next size would be 14g, or you could jump to 12g. Dont force it or you can cause damage to the area and scar tissue. Leave the next size in until its stretched enough to allow for the next size. I did mine this way up to 6g which is what I have now. I dont plan on going any larger. I have friend who have 1" and 2" plugs. Im waiting for them to insert a dinner plates. You could use tapers as well, but its pretty much the same results. If you wish to go larger in a shorter amout of time you can have it done with a scalpel.

Personally I dont think large guage earrings look good on women, and I find facial piercings a turn off as well.

Good luck.

Hatredcopter 12-03-2007 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NickVelvet (Post 316254)
Personally I dont think large guage earrings look good on women

Most guys I know feel the same way, including myself. I've ran into several girls who were very cute, but upon seeing the gaping hole in their ear I was a bit turned off.

ivi0nk3y 12-03-2007 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hatredcopter (Post 316268)
Most guys I know feel the same way, including myself. I've ran into several girls who were very cute, but upon seeing the gaping hole in their ear I was a bit turned off.

They would say cos "they want it".
So I refer back to my earlier question.
Why?