noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

12-03-2007, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
They would say cos "they want it".
So I refer back to my earlier question.
Why?
There is no real answer to that question... It's like asking me, why do i like banana's.............ummmmmmm cos i do!!!!!!!!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

12-03-2007, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodle View Post
There is no real answer to that question... It's like asking me, why do i like banana's.............ummmmmmm cos i do!!!!!!!!
No the real answer would be cos you like the taste of them and the texture etc. There's always more of a reason than "cos i do".

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#23 (permalink))
Old
NickVelvet (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to NickVelvet
12-03-2007, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatredcopter
Most guys I know feel the same way, including myself. I've ran into several girls who were very cute, but upon seeing the gaping hole in their ear I was a bit turned off.
Ive seen quite a few girls who were gorgeous, until I saw all thier piercings. I have quite a few tattoo artist friends, so the majority of people I know have tattoos and or piercings, including a few full and half sleeved women. Great people, just not my type.

I got in trouble with my mom recently when I bought some 10g earrings for my daughter for her birthday. I would never condone a 13 year old stretch her ears out. The thing is over the years she had worn some heavy earrings that stretched the hole, so the 10g fit anyway. She would wear studs and they would just slip through. Pluse my daughter knows how I feel about it. I had to explain that to my mom to prove I am not the downfall of the current youth.

As far as why someone does what they do? If you were to ask 5 different people, you would get 5 different answers.

Last edited by NickVelvet : 12-03-2007 at 10:56 PM.