12-07-2007, 10:05 PM

i like alcohol. yummm.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Fooflowers (Offline)
ETiD

Send a message via MSN to Fooflowers Send a message via Skype™ to Fooflowers
12-07-2007, 10:21 PM

Im 20 and drink socially. first time i drank i was about 12 and it made my stomach turn didn't touch drink till i was about 16 and went abit wild as i was working nights in a bar and would go out drinking after work but ive calmed down now alot ^^.

I still go out and drink like last week i got absolutely paralytic the next morning was a reminder why i don't go out and drink like that to often anymore

/shoot to thrill
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Slykaz1 (Offline)
Tengoku!

Send a message via MSN to Slykaz1 Send a message via Yahoo to Slykaz1
12-07-2007, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
Nah, i hate beer :x
why?
Just curios everyone asks you questions I wanted to ask

Have you ever tasted it?

I did once it tasted really gross to me *blegh*
Hard or soft liquor was good for me
and mixed ones too.

Never liked kegged ones and u

Property of Eiri & Pexster
Virtual Boyfriend...Hyakushi in *Indian suit*

Eiri - 41 : Rojjin -43 : Sly - 121 : Yuna7780 - 57 : reihino - 14 : Crani - 22 : Ramones1976 - 0 : AnimeBaby112 - 3 : Arikado - 1 : KikiBunny23 - 3 : Pexter -0
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Cyclamen (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Cyclamen
12-07-2007, 10:30 PM

I drink alcohol almost everyday. I love beers, wine, spirits... you name it, I've had a lot! Actually there's a few I don't like the taste, but they're just a few out of a 500+ I've tried in my whole life.
Don't get me wrong, I like drinking but I'm not stupid. I (almost) never get drunk, I know when to stop and how to enjoy a good drink. Drinking just for the sake of getting wasted is very stupid... and a waste of good drinks.

Last edited by Cyclamen : 02-26-2008 at 08:43 PM.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
InsaneDoll (Offline)
trve metal pygmy

12-07-2007, 11:38 PM

no shit? wasn`t there like another thread similar to this one? and I`m pretty much sure that some people who are against drinking since it`s more of a way to run away from your problems rather than facing them will come soon enough and will end up in a fight or something like that. or maybe not. who knows?
want the truth? I`m actually an alcoholic. and I drink because I like it. but who will actually pay attention to my/some other`s post?
mueh .. I`ve done my part of spamming.

"I tell you what's really ridiculous - going into a bookstore and there's all these books about yourself. In a way, it feels like you're already dead."
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-07-2007, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneDoll View Post
no shit? wasn`t there like another thread similar to this one? and I`m pretty much sure that some people who are against drinking since it`s more of a way to run away from your problems rather than facing them will come soon enough and will end up in a fight or something like that. or maybe not. who knows?
want the truth? I`m actually an alcoholic. and I drink because I like it. but who will actually pay attention to my/some other`s post?
mueh .. I`ve done my part of spamming.
That is not positive for you to be a alcoholic.Like you well said yourself it is only a way of running away from problems instead of fighting them.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

12-08-2007, 12:04 AM

I sometimes get drunk at weekends. Whats the big deal? I'm 18, i like to have fun, and i only live once so i make the most of it, instead of sitting about disliking people 'who drink just to get drunk'
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-08-2007, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clairebear View Post
I sometimes get drunk at weekends. Whats the big deal? I'm 18, i like to have fun, and i only live once so i make the most of it, instead of sitting about disliking people 'who drink just to get drunk'
I personally disagree with everything that you said.But everyone haves a particular point of view.For many people the idea of making the most of life is getting drunk.For others is to abuse of drugs.And for others is something more useful.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

12-08-2007, 12:19 AM

Well, I sometimes prefer to stay in my house instead of going out partying so its not like getting drunk is the main purpose of my life xD
I can be completely sober with my friends and we have fun, and sometimes i prefer it that way

But yeah, some people waste their lives being addicted to alcohol and other drugs..i just do it for fun .
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
12-08-2007, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excessum View Post

Yet many still drink it to get off the stress... You can not get drunk from 100g of whiskey, but you will definitely be more relaxed
I guess I should have used a different term. If you`re not going to drink enough for it to have any effect on you, you`d might as well be drinking something that tastes better.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.