JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   manga studio??? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/14016-manga-studio.html)

chibiloli93 04-28-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yuujirou (Post 475796)
a trial??? =.=''''

just go to
Torrents Search Engine or
Seedpeer BitTorrent Downloads or something for teh torrent
and use www.utorrent.com as the client
for bypass
just go to google.com
type in vtunnel
click on "cached"
then "enable ssl"
then type in "www.meganova.org
>.>"
and it should work after that

its blocked 2!!!!!!!!!!!My skool has everything good blocked!!!!T.T

chibiloli93 04-28-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by langtenor19 (Post 475799)
they also sell them at frys stores. that's where i got mine!:D

o realy? i don't kno if they have 1 here tho, ill chk online...

DesiredMess 04-28-2008 08:17 PM

Schools seem to have everything blocked. Maybe you should do it on your home computer if you have one.

chibiloli93 04-28-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesiredMess (Post 475849)
Schools seem to have everything blocked. Maybe you should do it on your home computer if you have one.

there's just 1 problem...i dont have internet...T.T*tears*yea i kno it sucks ass...

DesiredMess 04-28-2008 08:32 PM

Can't you go to the library then?

MissMisa 04-28-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chibiloli93 (Post 475899)
there's just 1 problem...i dont have internet...T.T*tears*yea i kno it sucks ass...

Are you allowed to install programs on your school computer? We can't install anything.

[ I have a graphics tablet, and it was a right bitch to get it installed on the computers at school. I had to get a note from a teacher blah blah blah. Damn I'm not 12 anymore I don't want to play pacman at school! >.< ]

chibiloli93 04-29-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissMisa (Post 475902)
Are you allowed to install programs on your school computer? We can't install anything.

[ I have a graphics tablet, and it was a right bitch to get it installed on the computers at school. I had to get a note from a teacher blah blah blah. Damn I'm not 12 anymore I don't want to play pacman at school! >.< ]

No...me either, the computers r programmed so that only administrators can install software...

chibiloli93 04-29-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DesiredMess (Post 475901)
Can't you go to the library then?

well here's the thing w/ the library, u can plug in flash drives w/out a password & only the internet will pop up...u can't do it unless u take a laptop that's wi fi compadible...so im pretty much screwed...

NeoVisualizm 04-29-2008 05:24 PM

hmm... if you can find a way to use PayPal.. then there are few websites where you can get it!! PayPal is better, save money and request from your mother to send you money to your PayPal account through her credit card.. and you can pay her back hehe XD
thats how i did!
I got mines from this website::
HOW TO DRAW MANGA -- MANGA UNIVERSITY

or you can try eBay! you can even find cheaper ones there ^^
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

^^

chibiloli93 04-29-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoVisualizm (Post 476783)
hmm... if you can find a way to use PayPal.. then there are few websites where you can get it!! PayPal is better, save money and request from your mother to send you money to your PayPal account through her credit card.. and you can pay her back hehe XD
thats how i did!
I got mines from this website::
HOW TO DRAW MANGA -- MANGA UNIVERSITY

or you can try eBay! you can even find cheaper ones there ^^
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

^^

we have the paypal machines here @ skool, but im not sure if i can put in money 4 something other than lunch(its 4 kids who hafta pay 4 lunch...)