JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Who are your Fav Voice Actors/Actresses? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/14236-who-your-fav-voice-actors-actresses.html)

CosplayDiva 04-06-2008 03:14 PM

Who are your Fav Voice Actors/Actresses?

Do you have any fav Anime voice actors/actresses :rheart: ? They can be Japanese and American(they do the English dubbed version of Anime shows). You can list your favs. :marusmile:

Hoshichan 04-06-2008 03:22 PM

Noriaki Sugiyama :vsign:
*points at sig* :rheart:

he has a smexy voice - o -

chaseme 04-06-2008 03:23 PM

dont know who she is but im in love with the voice of Yakumo from school rumble

CosplayDiva 04-06-2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoshichan (Post 450605)
Noriaki Sugiyama :vsign:
*points at sig* :rheart:

he has a smexy voice - o -

Noriaki is one of my favs too. His voice is so cute as "raven haired" boys like Sasuke(from Naruto) and Uryu Ishida(from Bleach) *giggles* :rheart: Did you know he does the voice of Bloo in Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Japanese Dub version? I wonder how he sounds as Bloo ^O^.

CosplayDiva 04-06-2008 05:01 PM

I have other fave voice actors/actresses too besides Noriaki Sugiyama. Here is my list:

1) Crispin Freeman (His voice is sooo SMEXY as Haji(Blood+) and Itachi) :rheart:
2) Yuri Lowenthal (his voice is cute as Sasuke) :rheart:
3) Mamoru Miyano (voice of Light Yagami, Riku(Kingdom Hearts I-II), and he's going to be the voice of Zero Kiryu(Vampire Knight)
4)Johnny Yong Bosch (his voice ROCKS as Ichigo) :rheart:
5)Kari Wahlgren
6)Kate Higgins

dolphin2505 04-06-2008 07:10 PM

My favorite American actor is Shia LeBouf.

I haven't.... watched enough Japanese movies to find an actor/actress I really like :pinkcry:

EDIT: I am in love with the guys who voice Takuto from Full Moon. Both the American and Japanese guys sound sooo hot!!!

NinjaKasumi123 04-07-2008 04:56 AM

I hate american actors because they always fool around for themselves. The rest of the reasons, you should know why.

The only japanese actor i loved the most is Kanata Hongo.

lizzey 04-30-2008 03:52 AM

My favorite voice actor is Masakazu Morita (he does Ichigo kurosaki). He does a really good job and he puts emotion now that what I like about voice actors who put emotion to the characters they portray. My favorite female voice actor is romi paku, she is great with males characters.:)

DivineBled 04-30-2008 04:21 AM

Ironically enough Sean Schimmel **Goku**

and i do not know who does The Japanese voices for:

Onizuka (GTO)
Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood)

or the american voice actor for Inyuasha.

Excessum 04-30-2008 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivineBled (Post 477842)
Ironically enough Sean Schimmel **Goku**

and i do not know who does The Japanese voices for:

Onizuka (GTO)
Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood)

or the american voice actor for Inyuasha.

Onizuka's voice belongs to Steven Blum, Abels to Troy Baker and Inuyuashas voice to Richard Ian Cox respectively.