JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Animal Injustice - 04-19-2008, 06:38 AM

I cant understand why human life is more valuable than animal life

I starting to get pissed off with seeing people on the news torturing their pets and then getting what amounts to a slap on the wrist

where i live a giy has just been found guilty of beating his dog and then killing it by putting it in a washing machine wtf !! he got 3 months probation !!

why is it that if a human kills a human then they will get like 10 years but if that same person stabs a dog or cat to death for fun he wont even go 2 jail !

I sort of understand that human life is obviously more imortant to humans! but still it makes me mad at such light punishments for animal abusers.

if it were me id torture these assholes

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Gackt21 (Offline)
退屈中央

Send a message via Skype™ to Gackt21
04-19-2008, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post
I cant understand why human life is more valuable than animal life

I starting to get pissed off with seeing people on the news torturing their pets and then getting what amounts to a slap on the wrist

where i live a giy has just been found guilty of beating his dog and then killing it by putting it in a washing machine wtf !! he got 3 months probation !!

why is it that if a human kills a human then they will get like 10 years but if that same person stabs a dog or cat to death for fun he wont even go 2 jail !

I sort of understand that human life is obviously more imortant to humans! but still it makes me mad at such light punishments for animal abusers.

if it were me id torture these assholes
I feel the same way when someone abuses an pet of any kind.
Animal have feeling too and I know when an animal feels threaten what they will do.
I like to put those people on the other end and let them feel what it feels like to the animals.

GACKTDOLL クリスティーナ
Kurisutīna
(#3 (permalink))
Old
superheel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-19-2008, 02:03 PM

Same here too, i have this strange love to animals and animals love me too. Dogs always make my day whenever i see them but it breaks my heart when i see them suffering. That's the problem of the world today, humans are somewhat selfish and only cares about humans. This is one of the reasons why i want to be a lawyer someday. When i have a pet again, i promise that i will treat them as humans...

"Save the earth from Global Warming!"
(#4 (permalink))
Old
cinti720 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to cinti720
04-19-2008, 02:17 PM

i see a lot of this where i work.. i work at an emergency animal hospital. and i work in an area very very poor. some kid decided to go on a rampage with his bb gun and shot 3 cats and 4 dogs. (thank goodness they are all fine) animal control came to my work and viewed what happened and then just gave the kids parents a ticket and took the bb gun. i have to go to court next week to show what where my findings with these critters. im thinking if they are going to denver court other than another city they WILL get a big fine and put this kid in classes about anger and stuff..

I live in colorado and we are big on animal abuse. except in areas where poverty is. i myself in my neighborhood had gotten a calls from the animal control stating that a neighborhood says that i leave my dogs out side with no food or water and that i hit them.. i guess it sorta depends where u live to see what extent the law will go.

it isn't the pollution that is harming our environment, its the impurities in the air and in the water that are doing it"
(#5 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-20-2008, 03:10 AM

do you think though that an animal life should be of equal value by law as a human life ??

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#6 (permalink))
Old
XrachelleX (Offline)
i hold it not a sin

04-20-2008, 03:12 AM

YES!!!!! THEY HAVE JUST THE SAME LIFE WE DO!!! AFTER ALL---HUMANS ARE ANIMALS!!!WHY SHOULD ALL THE OTHER ONES BE TREATED DIFFERNENTLY?!?!?!!

THE SHINIGAMI CLAN!
pm me if ya wanna be in it

XrachelleX(miyuki)--the death master
emiluvsjmusic(emi)--the humanity taker
SHELKE17(tears of blood)--the tearing heart
auran(Hiugchi)--the cheer taker
NejimaCrazy(Matser X)-sanity destroyer
shinigami13(nemo)-memory hoader
zachart(domogoto killa)-destroyer of light
jene(angel without wings)-blue eyes dragon
court jester of (_) Boring club (_)

(#7 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-20-2008, 03:14 AM

lol damn rachelle could u post that message again please - i think i missed it !! lmao

(#8 (permalink))
Old
XrachelleX (Offline)
i hold it not a sin

04-20-2008, 03:15 AM

eh-heh.....sorry. i gotta little carried away....

THE SHINIGAMI CLAN!
pm me if ya wanna be in it

XrachelleX(miyuki)--the death master
emiluvsjmusic(emi)--the humanity taker
SHELKE17(tears of blood)--the tearing heart
auran(Hiugchi)--the cheer taker
NejimaCrazy(Matser X)-sanity destroyer
shinigami13(nemo)-memory hoader
zachart(domogoto killa)-destroyer of light
jene(angel without wings)-blue eyes dragon
court jester of (_) Boring club (_)

(#9 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-20-2008, 03:30 AM

no its cool lol - im with you, i totally agree but i just thought maybe not every1 does and it would be nice to hear why !

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Drend (Offline)
The Unfortunate Otaku

04-20-2008, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post
do you think though that an animal life should be of equal value by law as a human life ??
This would basically destroy the world's meat market, as well as leave people out of a hobby (Hunting, fishing, etc). From what I've heard in schoolbooks, there's still places in less developed area of the world that depend on hunting to survive. Should they die out because they have to wait for crops to grow. What if the crops aren't good? Then they all die. An animal's life should not be equal to a human's life. It would screw the economy up more than it already is.