JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Excessum (Offline)
Way too serious

Send a message via MSN to Excessum Send a message via Skype™ to Excessum
Exclamation JF FAQs - 04-28-2008, 07:35 PM

Ok, there has been more than enough of infertile talks about creating a unified FAQ for the forum, so i decided that the time has finally come for some action.

I am only a small grain of sand on this sunny beach of JF and i can not know all the questions and answers, so feel free to write any suggestions of what should be included in this FAQ.

New members are also welcome to actively participate in the creation of this section. Just post any forum regarded questions that you did not find answers to here and it will, most probably, make it in the FAQ as well.... so here we go.

--------

Q Where can i read the full forum rules?
A The forum rules can be found here

Q Why can't i upload my own avatar?
A You need to have at least 25 posts made on this forum and you need to re-log-on after accumulating this number in order to change your avatar picture to whatever you like.

Q Why did my thread got deleted?
A Most probably because it violated one or more of the forum rules. Also, before creating a new thread, make sure to read this article.

Q Can I move my own threads and posts?
A No, you cannot move your own threads or posts, once something is written by a member it is permanently there. If you wish for something to be moved or removed, or even made a sticky, you must contact a moderator who is in charge of the area where your posts/threads are located.

Q What is a sticky?
A A sticky is a thread that has been "stuck" to the top of the thread list in any sub-section. A stuck thread usually has stands for some sort of importance, and is meant be a guide as either to inform you or rules. announcements etc.

Q How do i upload a signature picture?
A You can use the default signature picture upload option at your user control panel and use [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tags to define it's position in the signature. You can also make use of any of the picture hosting services (Such as Photobucket, or BayImg) and define the location of the image in your signature with the [IMG][/IMG] tags. Please note, that the total signature size must not exceed 729 pixels in width and 300 pixels in height (Feel free to use PixelRuler to check if it is adequate).

Q How can i resize a picture?
A Check if your picture hosting service has image resizing capabilities. If you don't have a favorite service, or don't have a service at all, i suggest using Photobucket.
The other option would be using a software tool with image cropping/resizing function. One of the best free tools, in my opinion, is irfanview.

Q How do I make a search? To find either an existing thread or posts?
A Doing a search is rather easy. At the top of any page on JF you will see a list of links. UserCP, Members List, etc. On that list of links you will see the search option. (This search function is also at the top of any thread section) General Discussion, Member's Creativity etc. Once the search menu has been opened, you can search either threads or posts. You can just type in keywords that you are looking for, and the search with come up with related results pertaining to your search, for example, say you wanted to find a thread on Gackt, or Miyavi, just type this in on the search, and all threads with Gackt's name in the title will come up, or any post that has his name in it for that matter.

Q I can not see the Japanese characters on this forum, P1Z HELP!!!111oneoneone
A Click here.

Q How do I post a video?
A Japan Forum supports direct connections to videos from youtube. We currently have a Video Thread, so any videos you wish to share with us can be posted in The Video Thread. In order to host such a video, you must first take the code written after the video's URL from the address bar. For example, if the URL is: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MytiHUNoyWE, you take the part after the "=" symbol: MytiHUNoyWE, copy and paste this code inside [yt][/yt] tags and you are set.

Q How to make proper (multiple) quotations in one post?
A use the button whenever need of quoting another post occurs. If you like to quote several posts, the most most convenient way to do this is to copy (mark everything by pressing ctrl+a and copy with ctrl+c) the whole reply together with the quote after you have finished writing it, go to the previous page (by pressing the according button in your browser, or backspace (depending on the browser)), press the quote button on the other post you would like to quote and paste (ctrl+v) your previous reply in it.
The other way to post a reply with a quote would be writing it the way you usually do, but instead of posting it right away, copy it (ctrl+c) and go to the previous page again, edit your original reply by pressing the button and put the new reply in it. This way you will avoid double posting and the risk of your posts to be deleted.

Q What is the meaning of abbreviations like "TBH", "IMHO", etc?
A Check out this site for a short list of most commonly used abbreviations and this for further reference.

Q How do I find out who are the moderators?
A To find out who is a moderator of any sub-section is rather simple. For example, if you wish to find out who is moderating the Anime&Manga section, go to that section, and scroll down to the bottom of the page where the list of threads are. You will see the option to go to Page 2 and so on. Just below that is a list of who is Modding that section.

Lots of thanks to everyone who are participating in the creation of this thread!

Last edited by Excessum : 02-12-2009 at 01:01 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
DrClayton (Offline)
Banned

Buy Oxsoralen Online USA - buy Oxsoralen saturday delivery at Rochester - 01-22-2016, 05:44 PM

How To Purchase Oxsoralen Online? Safest Place To Purchase Oxsoralen Online With Fast Delivery. Best Online Pharmacy To Order Oxsoralen Cod.

TOP OFFERS Oxsoralen ONLINE

Fast & Discreet Worldwide Delivery!
Order Oxsoralen Online And Save Your Money!
24/7 Customer Support. Free Consultation!
Really Amazing prices

Cheap Purchase Oxsoralen Online Generic Without Prescription Quick Delivery!
best Oxsoralen online pill
Oxsoralen enlarged heart
Oxsoralen free shipping in Montana
best price for generic Oxsoralen price Canada
Cheap Purchase Oxsoralen Save 12%!
Online Generic Oxsoralen CA Quick Delivery!
low cost Oxsoralen 100 mg drugs
Oxsoralen prescription assistance in Ravenglass
online Oxsoralen lowest price best price at Ebbw Vale
180 Ct Oxsoralen Cod Delivery D Discount goiter removal St. Paul
get Oxsoralen meningitis tab overnight at Arizona
ordering Oxsoralen online without a prescription at Alabama
Oxsoralen any other medications
buy Oxsoralen overnight at FL
Oxsoralen without prescription shipped overnight express in FL
low cost Oxsoralen store no doctors
order Oxsoralen cash on delivery Vallejo
Oxsoralen international pharmacy in Derby
no prescription Oxsoralen pelvic inflammatory disease online no doctors in WA Randle
Since starting on this medication, I have developed extremely erratic blood pressure which has not been controlled by blood pressure medication.
Oxsoralen drug at Reading
Canadian Pharmacy Oxsoralen No Prescription!
no prescription Oxsoralen in internet moneygram priority mail in Mississippi Scobey
Oxsoralen brand lowest price in Aberystwyth
farm store Generic Oxsoralen
pharmacy Oxsoralen 875 mg visa no script
Oxsoralen hcl effects
Oxsoralen clomiphene citrate success
order Oxsoralen cod next day fed ex
Oxsoralen 250 mg generique forum
buy cheap Oxsoralen overnight at Blantyre
cheap Oxsoralen au
buy Oxsoralen online purchase
menstration cycle and Oxsoralen
Oxsoralen no prescription needed in Coral Springs
generic Oxsoralen in internet diners club at Wantage
low price Oxsoralen meningitis medicine saturday shipping in Knighton
Oxsoralen dosing children
is there a generic Oxsoralen at Newcastle Emlyn
Oxsoralen soft fast shipping
side effect of Oxsoralen 70 mg
I took this medication while on vacation with negative results. The dosage where 100mg tabs, and Im 57yrs old.Is it me or is there something wrong with the drug?
what is Oxsoralen for dogs
Oxsoralen xr buy online cheap at AL Chatom
Oxsoralen no prior prescription in Uppingham
buy Oxsoralen store in Porthmadog
Oxsoralen and menopause
order Oxsoralen online approval at Cilgerran
order Oxsoralen cheapest possible prices
low cost Oxsoralen nevimycin online discount without prescription at Ulverston
safety Oxsoralen purchase Avondale
buy Oxsoralen without a presription mastercard at Pencoed
Order Oxsoralen online no prescription in Long Beach
Oxsoralen sodium dehydration
purchase Oxsoralen pill
buy Oxsoralen 10 mg with check online
prescription Oxsoralen in Old Colwyn
information on Oxsoralen
cheap Oxsoralen online australia
Oxsoralen cash on delivery payment at Bury St Edmunds
This is a life saver for me, I have IBS and the doctor tried this on me to see if it would work. It does.
cheapest Oxsoralen 35 mg free script
Oxsoralen and thyroid
cheap Oxsoralen online com
cod Oxsoralen no rx
compare generic Oxsoralen 100 mg without prescription Fayetteville
buy Oxsoralen without a presription in Lechlade
Want to Buy Oxsoralen Generic Online! Quick Delivery!
does generic Oxsoralen online in canada
Oxsoralen cheap free overnight fed ex
purchase Generic Oxsoralen online free shipping in North Carolina Hazelwood
Generic Oxsoralen to purchase in Rochester
Non Generic Oxsoralen No Prescription in Miami
Oxsoralen india discount at Polmont
Oxsoralen Cheap Fed Ex Delivery at Corpus Christi
Oxsoralen cod overnight delivery in Lowell
order Oxsoralen online approval at New Hampshire East Wakefield
Oxsoralen free consultation fedex overnight delivery at Machynlleth
Oxsoralen online next day shipping at Clapham
order Oxsoralen at Rhode Island