JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the US election if you could?
John McCain (right/Republican) 27 23.68%
Barrack Obama (left/Democrat) 80 70.18%
Other (please do tell) 7 6.14%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-06-2008, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Huh? Even IF that was what I meant, how are you supposed to know a single American didn't vote just to appease the rest of the world, indirectly at least.
That is, how do you know a single American who votes for Obama isn't effected by the negative press they get throughout the world and thus votes for Obama, to appease that negative press.
Not even the great MMM can make a statement so generic and expect it to hold water.

Now that isn't even what I was trying to say but I was replying to what YOU said about Obama being black and it being viewed as a progressive attitude toward racism. I merely stated that Obama needed to show more backbone to be voted in and not rely on his colour and that is what he has been doing.

As for this bullshit about Obama being Muslim and the fact that his father wasn't practicing etc etc.. that just goes to show the lame brain power of a lot of people who are even bringing this up. I can't believe people are so ignorant to assume that there is a war going on against Islam and Muslims. I mean, this has been the accusation of many Muslims against the West and it has been denied by the West all the time. Instead, organisations such as Al-Qaeda have been made the subject of the "war on terror".
So why would you even be stupid enough to say that you are actually having a war against Muslims? Do you realise what that would mean for your country?
Even if Obama WAS Muslim, what has that got to do with you?
The guys an idiot anyway, saying his father wasn't "religious". He just spun his story around to cater for the American audience. I'm sure if he was running for President in a majority Muslim country, saying anything like that would be the very last thing on his mind and his story would be different.
Also his stance on Jerusalem is no surprise. I'm sure whatever president that America gets, there will always be arms dealings with Israel under the table as there always have been.
However, I would still vote for Obama since he is still the lesser of two evils though his weak character goes a long way to change my mind.

EVERYBODY deal with Israel for arms...you seems to be an anti-politics..(sorry if im wrong) because there is no more political personality in the world which is really implemented and showed a real change.

And for Obama even if his dad was a muslim ..he grow up and made his schooling in a Catholic School in Indonesia.

My mum is muslim, my dad (born catholic) converted when i was a kid(they divorced for a long time now) so i can say that i was born in a Muslim family...Am I Catholic?no...Am I Muslim?no..does it really change anything?I dont think so..

I Honestly, seriously and truly.....don't care about U
(#112 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

06-06-2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koaku View Post
EVERYBODY deal with Israel for arms...you seems to be an anti-politics..(sorry if im wrong) because there is no more political personality in the world which is really implemented and showed a real change.
Eh, what other country supplies weapons to Israel as much as America has?
It's quite well known that Israel and America are allies, ever since the 6-day war was won.
In fact, as soon as that war was won, it took the American president of that time, a total of two minutes to accept Israel as an independant Jewish state.

Quote:
And for Obama even if his dad was a muslim ..he grow up and made his schooling in a Catholic School in Indonesia.

My mum is muslim, my dad (born catholic) converted when i was a kid(they divorced for a long time now) so i can say that i was born in a Muslim family...Am I Catholic?no...Am I Muslim?no..does it really change anything?I dont think so..
You're missing the point I made, which is that Obama put a spin on his story to appeal to his potential voters. To me that shows weak character.
Even IF he has Muslim roots, it is absolutely idiotic to take this as a bad thing.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers

Last edited by ivi0nk3y : 06-06-2008 at 11:28 AM.
(#113 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-06-2008, 12:27 PM

lol A lot of people dont know this story but Israel has been helped by France and England to build their own Atomic Bomb...after the the war in Egypt in 1956!!(yeah 1956..) and its strange because England get the nuc. bomb after this war and France get the Bomb just 4yrs after..(in 1960..)and if you take a look on , a lot of website said that the first atomic bomb Israeli has been manufactured in France in 1974.

Of course all this is only speculation because none of us has written proof, I have nothing against Israel(Most of my friends are Jewish) or against any country but in general the media shows us what we want to see and hear,
In the world there is a rule that is applied by all Pr.Ministers and President "When its business they always put their bitterness in their bag

And ivi0nk3y did you ever heard about Mordechaï Vanunu?

."

(#114 (permalink))
Old
XrachelleX (Offline)
i hold it not a sin

06-06-2008, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
What Muslim ties? Obama isn't Muslim
i am fully aware of that. i was just trying to explain the consequences that could put our country at such a serious risk for another prolonged war. and another reason why i wouldnt vote for Obama is becuase his pastor is saying wrong things about the Bible. [please excuse my thoughts] but it seems weirds that Obama calls himself a Christian when both of pastors are saying disrespectful things about the Bible.

THE SHINIGAMI CLAN!
pm me if ya wanna be in it

XrachelleX(miyuki)--the death master
emiluvsjmusic(emi)--the humanity taker
SHELKE17(tears of blood)--the tearing heart
auran(Hiugchi)--the cheer taker
NejimaCrazy(Matser X)-sanity destroyer
shinigami13(nemo)-memory hoader
zachart(domogoto killa)-destroyer of light
jene(angel without wings)-blue eyes dragon
court jester of (_) Boring club (_)

(#115 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
06-06-2008, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegPaq View Post
so does it hurt, or..

That was probably the most childish thing I've seen in this thread by far. :/

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

06-06-2008, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrachelleX View Post
i am fully aware of that. i was just trying to explain the consequences that could put our country at such a serious risk for another prolonged war. and another reason why i wouldnt vote for Obama is becuase his pastor is saying wrong things about the Bible. [please excuse my thoughts] but it seems weirds that Obama calls himself a Christian when both of pastors are saying disrespectful things about the Bible.
Sorry but it isn't hard to pick out something wrong with the Bible. What you call disrespect may just be reality for someone else, especially when they know the Bible as well as a Pastor would.

Quote:

And ivi0nk3y did you ever heard about Mordechaï Vanunu?
No, what or who is that?

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#117 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
06-06-2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Sorry but it isn't hard to pick out something wrong with the Bible. What you call disrespect may just be reality for someone else.
Although I don't agree with rachelle
That'sss a bit harsh.
Thing is, it isn't hard to pick out something wrong with every religion.
So what you call disrespect may just be reality for someone else, aswell.

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
(#118 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-06-2008, 02:38 PM

Here a link :BBC NEWS | Programmes | Correspondent | Israeli nuclear 'power' exposed

(#119 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

06-06-2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveV View Post
Although I don't agree with rachelle
That'sss a bit harsh.
Thing is, it isn't hard to pick out something wrong with every religion.
So what you call disrespect may just be reality for someone else, aswell.
Its harsh but true. I'm not here to talk about "any religion", even though for example I could very easily argue with any "reality" you'd pick out in my religion.
The fact that Christianity plays a part in peoples decisions is the context I am talking in.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#120 (permalink))
Old
koaku (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-06-2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XrachelleX View Post

What he said this pastor??? Even his Pastor say something wrong about the Bible...The Pastor is not Barack Obama...right?