(#111 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

07-23-2008, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post

When were Governments given the right to decide upon one's way of dressing? o.Ô
Since they were in power and make laws to control what you do.
Btw, dressing in itself is nothing to do with nudity is it, since it is more a state of undress.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
07-23-2008, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Since they were in power and make laws to control what you do.
Btw, dressing in itself is nothing to do with nudity is it, since it is more a state of undress.
Nuh huh! It's only their place to tell what to do IF someone else is affected by my actions. Walking around with no clothes on has no effect on anyone but the person who does it, therefore no one should be bothered by such attitude.

John Stuart Mill babyyyy

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#113 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

07-23-2008, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Nuh huh! It's only their place to tell what to do IF someone else is affected by my actions. Walking around with no clothes on has no effect on anyone but the person who does it, therefore no one should be bothered by such attitude.

John Stuart Mill babyyyy
Lol I dunno what hippy philosophy you're talking about but walking around naked effects people since they are going to be having to see you.
Therefore, to not cause offense and problems, those people who decide to streak have laws placed against them.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#114 (permalink))
Old
zachart (Offline)
RahXephon Addicted

Send a message via Yahoo to zachart
07-23-2008, 07:44 PM

to me super powers have to have a powerful navy, army, and air force... as well as nuclear weapons...then they may be classified as a super power... but the one true super power is the USA
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
07-23-2008, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Lol I dunno what hippy philosophy you're talking about but walking around naked effects people since they are going to be having to see you.
Therefore, to not cause offense and problems, those people who decide to streak have laws placed against them.
Hippy philosophy? You're so going to hell for that.
And if people don't like what they see they can just turn their face away and stop staring, they're not gonna have to see anything ¬¬'

I dunno about the UK but here it's not illegal to walk around naked in public areas, you may cause an uproar and some poshy 60-year-old lady might wanna call the cops on you, but it does not go against the law.

Anyway, how'd we get to this topic? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachart
to me super powers have to have a powerful navy, army, and air force... as well as nuclear weapons...then they may be classified as a super power... but the one true super power is the USA
LOL

Alrighty then...

I'm no president, but if I were one and had nuclear weapons I'd sure keep myself from telling the yanks about it, otherwise I'd have the US army on my ass in no time and that'sssssss not something I'd be too happy about. What I mean to say is, maybe there're more countries that have plenty of them and just don't wanna make it public... don't wanna risk becoming Irak #2.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Alvinho (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Alvinho
07-23-2008, 08:03 PM

Suki, the goddess of Geopolitical thinking on this board......hehehe

In a communist country, there's one president who grabs all life's benefits, dozens of burocrats who drain tax payers' money and 8 million go through harsh starvation.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
zachart (Offline)
RahXephon Addicted

Send a message via Yahoo to zachart
07-23-2008, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Hippy philosophy? You're so going to hell for that.
And if people don't like what they see they can just turn their face away and stop staring, they're not gonna have to see anything ¬¬'

I dunno about the UK but here it's not illegal to walk around naked in public areas, you may cause an uproar and some poshy 60-year-old lady might wanna call the cops on you, but it does not go against the law.

Anyway, how'd we get to this topic? lol

LOL

Alrighty then...

I'm no president, but if I were one and had nuclear weapons I'd sure keep myself from telling the yanks about it, otherwise I'd have the US army on my ass in no time and that'sssssss not something I'd be too happy about. What I mean to say is, maybe there're more countries that have plenty of them and just don't wanna make it public... don't wanna risk becoming Irak #2.
well how would they hid them?? we have satilites all over looking at prettymuch ever country..
(#118 (permalink))
Old
Hisuwashi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-23-2008, 08:34 PM

Quote:
That's illegal in the UK... what, so, it's not in Spain (sorry, Catalonia!)?

China will have to improve its human rights record in order to become an influential superpower.

~ Wind Song ~
~ Windlied ~
~ Chant du vent ~
(#119 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

07-23-2008, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuwashi View Post
China will have to improve its human rights record in order to become an influential superpower.
It has about as much improvement to do as the UK and the US. And, you ought to choose your words more carefully. You make it sound as though China already isn't an influencial superpower. I think I mentioned it before; not too long ago, there was a little program on tv. It showed what an average household would look like in England without Chinese products. The houses were left with NOTHING. lol... So i'd say China's influence is pretty huge atm
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Alvinho (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Alvinho
07-23-2008, 08:55 PM

I was about to eat a sandwich but after I saw this pic I had to give it up......disgusting....hehehe

In a communist country, there's one president who grabs all life's benefits, dozens of burocrats who drain tax payers' money and 8 million go through harsh starvation.