(#11 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-02-2008, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Actually I prefer Japanese politics. Probably cos its not so full of sh*t
Not full of sh*t? No one plays politics like the Japanese politicians. They are completely full of sh*t, which is part of the reason no one votes in elections.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
ptbrock (Offline)
New to JF

09-02-2008, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
This coming on the heals of Junichiro Koizumi who also did not last year and resigned for apparent health reasons.
Bit of a mistake there buddy. It was Abe Shinzo who previously resigned with the health issues. Koizumi ran the country for something like 5 years.

I don't think Fukuda realized how tough things would be without the LDP being able to do whatever the hell they want while he was in charge. Bit off a little more than he could chew and decided to bail...
(#13 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
09-02-2008, 09:28 PM

I used to know this young girl who seemed to have the biggest crush on Koizumi. The guy is old enough to be her grandfather. I still wonder what happened to her. I knew her on another message board.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

09-02-2008, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Not full of sh*t? No one plays politics like the Japanese politicians. They are completely full of sh*t, which is part of the reason no one votes in elections.
Ok so I guess what I meant was that their politics don't have such a potential effect on the rest of the world. Therefore I can take it less seriously or totally ignore it if I have to.
In my opinion, the more that rests on a certain political processes shoulders, the more full of sh*t it will be.

ps. When I use the term "full of sh*t", i'm talking about lies, scandals and propaganda that is made to seduce the public, rather than for a politicians personal gain.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Sinestra (Offline)
ショ ン

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
09-02-2008, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptbrock View Post
Bit of a mistake there buddy. It was Abe Shinzo who previously resigned with the health issues. Koizumi ran the country for something like 5 years.

I don't think Fukuda realized how tough things would be without the LDP being able to do whatever the hell they want while he was in charge. Bit off a little more than he could chew and decided to bail...
Opps i didnt even catch i mixed up the names thanks man. did anyone else read the other article i posted the guy wrote about how Japanese men politicians are all wimps and maybe women should start running the country? that guy was hilarious