JapanForum.com  


View Poll Results: Are you proud of your country?
Yes 133 56.60%
No 102 43.40%
Voters: 235. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
(#481 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire's Avatar
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station
 
Posts: 2,353
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ウェリントン、ニュジランド
08-04-2009, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
What language?
THE LANGUAGE YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE BEEN UNJUSTLY SCOLDED FOR!
(#482 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu's Avatar
Tenchu (Offline)
-
 
Posts: 997
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: -
08-04-2009, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
You speak as though none of these minorities have legitimate claims. I completely disagree with you here.

You're going to have to be more specific aswell if you want to have a serious discussion or to be taken seriously.
Fair enough, I'll be specific.

The "blacks" in Australia always whined about having it tough at school (we shot all the "blacks" in Tassie long ago because we didn't like them, and now they're extinct, and there is only half breeds), yet, as the very moment they whine passes, their parents can be found at the welfare office pleading their "case".

This is not done on a small scale.

Actually, if any race is truly at flaw, it is the whites, because we were stupid enough to legalize "black" welfare and sell grog to the "blacks" on the same day.


The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#483 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu's Avatar
Tenchu (Offline)
-
 
Posts: 997
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: -
08-04-2009, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
THE LANGUAGE YOU CLAIM YOU HAVE BEEN UNJUSTLY SCOLDED FOR!
Quotes or it never happened.


The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#484 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire's Avatar
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station
 
Posts: 2,353
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ウェリントン、ニュジランド
08-04-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post

The "blacks" in Australia always whined about having it tough at school (we shot all the "blacks" in Tassie long ago because we didn't like them, and now they're extinct, and there is only half breeds), yet, as the very moment they whine passes, their parents can be found at the welfare office pleading their "case".

This is not done on a small scale.

Actually, if any race is truly at flaw, it is the whites, because we were stupid enough to legalize "black" welfare and sell grog to the "blacks" on the same day.
By "blacks" you're talking about the Australian Aboriginals whom are over-represented in crime and unemployment statistics I assume. It seems like you're confusing welfare with legitimate cultural grievances. If Australia is anything like New Zealand... all citizens are eligible for welfare regardless of race. So "blacks" at the welfare office is not an example of the black man taking advantage of supposed "white" sympathy which you seem to imply is misplaced and excessive.

Cultural historical grievances are a different issue. What sort of historical ethnic grievances do you think are not legitimate? Or what sort of action that the Australian government has taken in trying to settle these grievances do you believe Australia is not obligated to carry out?

Last edited by Ronin4hire : 08-04-2009 at 06:03 PM.
(#485 (permalink))
Old
MMM's Avatar
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan
 
Posts: 12,201
Join Date: Jun 2007
08-04-2009, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Quotes or it never happened.
I edited it.

If you can't get your point across without using racist terms or profanity, then this probably isn't the forum for you.
(#486 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS's Avatar
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer
 
Posts: 682
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Texas
08-04-2009, 06:21 PM

I'm a little confused. While I don't like what Tenchu said, why edit and get after him for just this? On his "Who is your hero" thread he made derogatory comments and no one said anything. He and others here use foul language and insult others and other races or sexual orientations but nothing happens. He and others on here regularly try to incite posters into arguments and then when the posters are forced into sticking up for themselves they are threatened with being banned too. Either stop and delete these posts and ban the instigator or let all comments go, not pick and choose.


The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#487 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin's Avatar
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 4,152
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: あま市
Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
08-04-2009, 06:23 PM

I`m sorry to butt in, but this thread is going nowhere good. It has long long passed the point of actually being on topic.

I am closing it.


Make the move!
The new Japan Forum Community -
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




Copyright 2003-2006 Virtual Japan.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6