JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   The Vampire Book Thread (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/18935-vampire-book-thread.html)

VampireGirl1314 06-27-2008 12:37 AM

The Vampire Book Thread

I made a thread about what you think of vampires and it looks like a lot of people like vampires so i have read all of these books and i don't know witch one will be the best and i want to hear your opinion on them and after the book Breaking Down comes out i will know witch book is my favorite out of them all so tell me what you like from the books.
I say my favorite part is Edward,Bella,and Jacob in the tent from Eclipse.>^_^<

Estelle019230 06-27-2008 12:39 AM

Sadly, I never finished reading Eclipse... T_T I had to return it to my school's library before I was able to finish it. I wrote down the page I left off on, though, so I'll know where to start reading if I ever buy it, lol. Anyway, I'd have to say my favorite book in the series I've read so far is New Moon. Jacob was awesome in that one! x3

VampireGirl1314 06-27-2008 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estelle019230 (Post 523404)
Sadly, I never finished reading Eclipse... T_T I had to return it to my school's library before I was able to finish it. I wrote down the page I left off on, though, so I'll know where to start reading if I ever buy it, lol. Anyway, I'd have to say my favorite book in the series I've read so far is New Moon. Jacob was awesome in that one! x3

How many days did it take you to read new moon?>^_^<

MusicLuver 06-27-2008 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VampireGirl1314 (Post 523401)
I made a thread about what you think of vampires and it looks like a lot of people like vampires so i have read all of these books and i don't know witch one will be the best and i want to hear your opinion on them and after the book Breaking Down comes out i will know witch book is my favorite out of them all so tell me what you like from the books.
I say my favorite part is Edward,Bella,and Jacob in the tent from Eclipse.>^_^<

There's already a thread for these books ^_^
http://www.japanforum.com/forum/gene...ight-fans.html

&&, I really liked that part as well, lol, it was hilarious.

Estelle019230 06-27-2008 12:57 AM

Hm... I know it took me about two days to read Twilight, but I don't really remember how long it took me to read New Moon.... ^_^;;

Pjok 06-27-2008 12:59 AM

Haaagaaah!!! I'm currently reading Twilight. Because. Well yh because the others haven't gotten to STUPID DENMARK yet, :S :mad: ;)

VampireGirl1314 06-27-2008 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pjok (Post 523421)
Haaagaaah!!! I'm currently reading Twilight. Because. Well yh because the others haven't gotten to STUPID DENMARK yet, :S :mad: ;)

Oh i am sorry you could order them online at Barnes it is way cheaper that way.>^_^< and i hope you enjoy Twilight.

MegumiDeshita 06-27-2008 05:34 AM

They're okay. They didn't change my life or anything, but they aren't bad.

Diryavi 06-27-2008 08:31 AM

How about some classics

Read Bram Stokers Dracula novel he's the one who started the whole craze about vampires stalking beautiful victims. Also read The Lost boys it was a book before it was a Movie, And last but not least Read Anne Rice's Novels Interview with a vampire series and then watch the movie, Oh I almost forgot Salem's Lot by Steven King then also You can watch the movie, same with the Bram Stokers Book. Oh IF your a Manga fan Vampire Hunter D and then watch the movie but not Bloodlust but the one before it the 80's one it's a classic in my mind. All of those movies I listed are rated R so if your underage wait until your 17 and up before watching don't want you to get in trouble with your family.... And I will be the one to Blame. :ywave: :vsign:

LittLeAnqeLAyumi 06-27-2008 08:49 AM

aww..poor Pjok.. >.< and do you know now when the Twilight movie comes out in denmark?
here its the 22th january..-.-
well,my fav books are twilight and eclipse.. rather twilight cuz there were so great romantic moments there..*_________*