LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-04-2009, 03:41 AM

well I listen to all heres a list of my favorite genres tho:

Post - Punk Revival, Metal, Alternative Rock, Metalcore, Stoner Rock, Dance, Jpop, Jrock, Kpop, Cpop, Jrock, Experimental, Ghettotech, Electronica, House, Industrial, Ambience, New Wave, Lo-fi, Darkwave, Indie, Electroclash, Screamo, Hardcore Rock, Power Ballads and then just regular old love ballads.

Artist: Interpol, dredg, Queens of the Stone Age, Killswitch Engage, GazettE, Dir En Grey, Bonnie Pink, From First to Last, Muse, Paramore, Deftones, Korn, Namie Amuro, HYDE, The Veronicas, Say Anything, OLIVIA, Editors, She Wants Revenge, Snow Patrol, Miyavi.

I listen to much more you can almost everything click the Last fm thingie in my siggy

Rest in peace Kyle <3
(#42 (permalink))
Old
alexlovesrock (Offline)
JF Regular

01-04-2009, 04:21 AM

bob dylan guns n roses larc en ciel the pillows weezer
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Sakura123 (Offline)
cupcake ~ ♥

01-04-2009, 04:56 AM

Mostly classical and european metal. Throw in the occasional alternative song.

花 鳥 風 月~ ♥
(#44 (permalink))
Old
LainIwakura (Offline)
JF Smartass

Send a message via MSN to LainIwakura
01-04-2009, 09:22 AM

Been listening to more neoclassical guitarists lately. I usually put on black metal or j-pop.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
jasminoodle (Offline)
JF Regular

01-04-2009, 05:21 PM

i liek most styles of music but my favourite are 80's pop, synthpop, electro.. that kinda stuff.
here are my top 5 favourite bands...

Gorillaz-i love their art, music and sense of fun. teh characters are amazingly thought out and noodle is soo cool! dmeon days was and outstanding album.and me and ma mum used to listen to clint eastwood in da car ahh memories!

blur- damon albarn was soooo fit lol! and i just love the pop tunes going on here mayun! i remember hearing a lot of these songs on the radio and stuff when i was younger so its liek ma childhood XD

Depeche Mode- a lot of their music is amazingly haunting.this music cannot be beat i just love electric sounds anyway but the lyrics are amazing to most of these songs and some of them scare you and make you happy at teh same time which aint an easy talent!

Alphabeat- they look liek such fun people and i love their music. some of its very 80's style which i love and it just makes you want to get up and dance and sing along. their album always puts me in a great mood

Muse-they are a very talented band. tehy play their instruments very well and i love their songs. i think this is a band that wont die down in tehir music style because it contains elements of a few. some are slow, some are very rocky, but i just adore it!

and heres teh rest of my fave bands and singers in order the best i could...

The Rasmus,Evanescence,Calvin Harris,Coldplay,Greenday,Mika,McFly,Busted,Eurythmics,The Killers,Kaiser Chiefs,OMD,The Hoosiers

you only really liek a band or singer if you like at leats 5 songs or more..
i will have more fav singers and bands by next month prolly but these are the ons for now but my top 5 will never change i dont think.

the only music i cannto stand is people who always end up singing really loud and high and start yodellign a bit like leona lewis. im not saying i dont liek her, because i have a lotta respect for her, its just not my music.
and i really dont like people who growl at teh beginnign of every word for example : britney
lol, and i only like it if people can actually SING and are doing it THEMSELVES. lolll
well, teher u go, i always give reasons! i liek to answer a question to teh full!

dudes are like hippy vans-

i dunno why, they just are

ahh, see. i dont have a japan-related sig, even though i love japan and im on its forum. that makes me cooler than david blaine,jerry springer,kirsten dunst,fearne cotton and the POPE, mixed in a cauldron, shoved in a handbag and served up in a sushi bar. eat that noodle fans! XD

ahh, now it IS Japan related,
lol!
(#46 (permalink))
Old
jasminoodle (Offline)
JF Regular

01-04-2009, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post
I have no only one band, singer or musical style...

Mine fave musical styles are 80's, Reggae Dub, Techno, a bit of pop rock and songs sungs in Spanish, Italian, French and Romanian.

I like Depeche Mode, Duran Duran, Keane, Soda Stereo, Camouflage, DJ Project, UB40, Juanes, Bebel Gilberto....
wow, youre cool i thoguht i was like the only person here who liked 80's lol !

dudes are like hippy vans-

i dunno why, they just are

ahh, see. i dont have a japan-related sig, even though i love japan and im on its forum. that makes me cooler than david blaine,jerry springer,kirsten dunst,fearne cotton and the POPE, mixed in a cauldron, shoved in a handbag and served up in a sushi bar. eat that noodle fans! XD

ahh, now it IS Japan related,
lol!
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Thunda (Offline)
Don't bother reading

Send a message via MSN to Thunda
01-04-2009, 06:27 PM

Johnnytesy’s Music Profile – Users at Last.fm

this be mine. Looptroop is killa.

Man I'm busy as hell. Hit me up on MSN or pm me.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
miyavikuun (Offline)
Disgraceful murder

Send a message via MSN to miyavikuun
01-04-2009, 07:19 PM

I listen to a lot of music
different types of metal
different types of rock including foreign rock also
classical
techno
music from game soundtracks
and other genres as well

but i can't narrow down to my favorite artist now that is just hard for me

MUFFIN CLUB!!!
Co-Founder and proud Member of the Miyavi Stalking Society
I own Cat from deathstars!!
(#49 (permalink))
Old
iGhid93 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to iGhid93
01-04-2009, 08:32 PM

Lately, I have been listening to Miyavi, Versailles, and Amy Winehouse.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
tocrayzay (Offline)
[put profound title here]

Send a message via Yahoo to tocrayzay
01-04-2009, 09:00 PM

uhm it all depends on my mood i don't have any favorites, i listen to everything it also depends on what friends I'm with, because with certain friends certain songs strike up particular memories ya know
but some I probably won't tire of anytime soon:
System of a Down, Jimi Hendrix, Death Cab for Cutie, Modest Mouse, The Candy Spooky Theater, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, White Stripes, the Beatles, the coasters, and then random pop stuff where I usually only like one song the artist brought out because it got stuck in my head and as an act of self preservation my brain told me I liked it

murrrrrrrrr
"If Life and Death be things that seem,
If Death be sleep, and Life a dream,
May not the everlasting sleep
The dream of Life eternal keep?"
~Father Tabb